Is John Travolta gay?

by dorayakii 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

he's been in some gay movies... like phenomenon

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

He's not gay, he's just a very naughty boy.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

yeah, I think he probably is. scientology turns them gay. all that whisking them away to remote golfing locations with other men. probably showering with them and who knows what else.

• poppers
    poppers

"Poppers he might engage in bisexual activities occasionally but he really doesn't feel like a homosexual not withstanding any acting talents."
    Yes. My point is that you can't judge what someone is based on the roles they play in the movies. And their acting abilities can serve them well in everyday life if they are worried about being found out. Most people try project an image of some sort, and in that sense we are all acting. Personally, I couldn't care less if someone is gay/bisexual or not.

• material BOY
    material BOY

let me tell ya from experience! most gay people are masculine and straight acting! that's Way you cant pick them out! and plus they have allot more advantage of hiding it! unlike us feminine bunch! personally no i don't think he is gay. and my mind says so what if is is.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Material Boy. You have evidently been brainwashed by the gay agenda. I hereby remand you to the Rock Hudson/Robert Reed Institute for studies in hetero manliness for a period of not less than 30 days or until your problem is fixed.

• material BOY
    material BOY

lol ok chuck.

• sspo
    sspo

Never seen Italian men kiss on the lips, they kiss on the cheek,in the US or Italy.

Unless they are gay

• luna2
    luna2

I don't care if he's gay or not really. Its the Scientology thing that annoys me.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Gay... I dunno but here's a pic of his house here in florida. God I'm so freakin' jealous!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit