I must have been really bad...or am completely on the "right path"

by Sparkplug 35 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hmmmm, I DID miss the last HOA meeting . . .

Nina

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

So OUTLAW did you wake up dry

under the African, sky just you

and yuor swiss army knife?

• deeskis
    deeskis

((((Sparkplug))))

You've been through worse than this, and it made you stronger. Just one day at a time, keep on keeping on.

Dxx

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

uwishufish..Yes,it was in Africa,one of the provinces in Canada..LOL!!..Was I dry?..Water was scarce for 3months...OUTLAW

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Heyya Dees! Tis true. besides each click of the clock change keeps rolling in.

And Outlaw..Africa in Canada. I need to go check out a book. I don't know much on the subject.

• TxTiger
    TxTiger

Decki, you are a thriver, not just a survivor and you will no doubt take these hard knocks gracefully, yet with vigor. (that sound like a great lyric for a song, dibs on copyright! LOL).

i see the Decki i know coming out more and more each day, and while you think that might be a bad thing, i see it as a wonderous re-transformation. i dont know why people have this inate desire to hurt you, you are a sweetheart.

Take the kind words that you are being given here on this thread and use them for support, they are honest and sincere and coming from people who really know you.

-txtiger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit