It seems ex jw's in the UK are angrier than anywhere else why?

by hambeak 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Why does it seem that when I read the threads from folks in the UK it seems they are preoccupied with a lot of research into the WTS and changes into their beliefs? Why not just let it go and go on with life.

What is wrong with researching the Watchtower Society and posting the results for others to read?

Ask yourself, "How many "Bible Studies" may be saved from spiritual, emotional and mental damage by reading this research on the internet?"

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

hambeak says: Why not just let it go and go on with life.

smellsgood says: I have a big problem with that attitude. To me, it is like having gangrene and someone saying to you, what are you focusing on your wound for, just get on with your soldiering.

Its that passivity that would allow the WT to continue to get away with swindling and hoodwinking and any other term of antiquity that describes taking people for a ride.

It's about justice. Should a crime victim just stop trying to pursue justice through prosecution of the perpetrator because they should just "get on with life." Yeah, you got robbed at gunpoint, quit talking about it.

The fact is, there is six million people who the WT strives to make MANIC EVANGELIZERS of. This will in turn bring more people into a system of deceit, lies and manipulation.

It is like a virus. Let's keep seeking to innoculate from and treat after the disease of the Watchtower

• Sirona
    Sirona

db74

Since when is research into the WTS evidence of being more angry? Where is your evidence to suggest that this is more predominantly in the UK than elsewhere?

Exactly, but I suspect you won't receive a response to those questions.

Smellsgood:

You hit the nail on the head. Those are my thoughts on the matter.

Sirona

• trevor
    trevor

Hambeak

People who live in the UK are generally angrier than those in big countries. The UK is a group of small islands and the most overcrowded is the English mainland.

This claustrophobic way of living produces a form of mental constipation which expresses itself as anger.

Got to go - I am about to have an anger attack?arghh?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

People who live in the UK are generally angrier than those in big countries. The UK is a group of small islands and the most overcrowded is the English mainland.

This claustrophobic way of living produces a form of mental constipation which expresses itself as anger.

You are having a laugh here arent you?

DB74

• KW13
    KW13

I think it may our accent.

that is nonsense.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I am about to pop out for Sunday lunch and I swear if more than 10 people are in the pub I am going to fly off the handle - why should I live and interact in such close proximity to people when I could live in a bigger country and feel even more crowded and mentally constipated?

DB74

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

It seems ex jw's in the UK are angrier more sarcastic than anywhere else why?

DB74

• jgnat
    jgnat

I haven't noticed anything of the kind.

• trevor
    trevor

DB74

You are having a laugh here aren't you?

Well - yes, I am. But there is truth in humour.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit