Eve and Adam

by MsMcDucket 22 Replies latest social humour

• KW13
    KW13

you women!

• gumby
    gumby

Doesn't matter......Eve ate the apple cause she was "thoroughly deceived".....Adam ate the apple knowing full well what he was doing. Which makes him twice as dumb as her.

Yeah, that damn dub mentality is hard to shake Mary......and your full of poop!!!!!

Eve was the one who was approched by Satan and had the long conversation. She even re-quoted gods words to her"as for the tree in the middle of the garden you should not eat, for the day you eat from it you will die". That little biatch KNEW what she did and she blamed it on the snake.....just like a woman. She even told Adam if he would eat also that she would give him sex (see Gen. 50:27) some bibles omit that part...but it's in mine.

That little two bit hussy!!!!!

She ain't even cute. Look at her beggin jehovah with that pitiful face. She's tryin ta act like an angel.....just like you do!!!!!!

• mama1119
    mama1119

Thats great!!!!

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

That's excellent, Mrs. McD! Love it! I think I'll pass it around at work to the girls tomorrow!

• hambeak
    hambeak

Adam should have met Steve no apples just Polish sausages no problem

• ania
    ania

"And she blamed it on the snake...just like a woman"

What realy gets me is that Adam blamed it on God: ?The woman whom YOU gave to be with me, she gave me [fruit] from the tree and so I ate.?

Any self respecting man would have admitted to his own wrong doing and not told tales on his wife also.

Not only that... it was ADAM who was given the commandment of God not Eve, Eve wasn't even created at that point...check it :

15 And Jehovah God proceeded to take the man and settle him in the garden of E´den to cultivate it and to take care of it. 16 And Jehovah God also laid this command upon the MAN: ?From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. 17 But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will positively die.?

18 And Jehovah God went on to say: ?It is not good for the man to continue by himself. I am going to make a helper for him, as a complement of him.? 19 Now Jehovah God was forming from the ground every wild beast of the field and every flying creature of the heavens, and he began bringing them to the man to see what he would call each one; and whatever the man would call it, each living soul, that was its name. 20 So the man was calling the names of all the domestic animals and of the flying creatures of the heavens and of every wild beast of the field, but for man there was found no helper as a complement of him. 21 Hence Jehovah God had a deep sleep fall upon the man and, while he was sleeping, he took one of his ribs and then closed up the flesh over its place. 22 And Jehovah God proceeded to build the rib that he had taken from the man into a woman and to bring her to the man....

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    What realy gets me is that Adam blamed it on God: ?The woman whom YOU gave to be with me, she gave me [fruit] from the tree and so I ate.?

Any self respecting man would have admitted to his own wrong doing and not told tales on his wife also.

Ania, you go girl! You know what you're talking about! I wonder what the gumbster is going to say 'bout that?

• ania
    ania

"Doncha realise there were no woman that came out of the womb BEFORE a male was born? See if you can find even one."
    Well i'd like to know where all these ones came from: Gen 4:16 With that Cain went away from the face of Jehovah and took up residence in the land of Fugitiveness to the east of E´den.
    17 Afterward Cain had intercourse with HIS WIFE and she became pregnant and gave birth to E´noch.
    19 And La´mech proceeded to take TWO WIVES for himself. The name of the first was A´dah and the name of the second was Zil´lah.
    i asked this of the elders and they told me the bible never mentioned the daughters that were born (to Adam & Eve) as they were insignificant! (i asked if that was because they never killed anyone you can imagine the look i got for that remark)
    MsMcDucket i would have made a good jw but they didn't like all my quetions

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket i would have made a good jw but they didn't like all my quetions

Ania, you did the right thing. Ask questions, just don't sit there and let them hand you their bullcrap and tell you it's the truth. Make them prove it. I really believed that their bible was the "correct" bible. They told me that the King James Version had been corrupted by man. They forgot to tell me that theirs was just as corrupted. Maybe they didn't know.

Keep asking questions. You don't need to be a JW. You need to be you. Not some robot for some organization.

• Anitar
    Anitar

MsMcDucket: That is hysterical. I always disliked how women are constantly put down in the bible. Good for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit