If you could make one comment to someone in your congregation........

by ButtLight 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

What would it be, and why? Who would you say it to? (of course, do not give out their real names) I want to keep this thread going!

I think mine would be to the elder that got up and moved as far away as he could from me in the restaurant! "The next time I see you in a restaurant, I hope you choke on a chicken bone!"

• blondie
    blondie

I tend to be a "no pearls before swine" type of person.

Blondie

• JH
    JH

I would tell the brothers to go get life insurance, to get a good doctor for their old age, because they end is't coming in their life time.

• mann377
    mann377

They can get your body..........don't let them get your mind!

I would (and have) told this to different ones. Most don't know where I'm coming from when I say this. They have to think for a while. It's interesting to watch the expressions on the face of a loyal dud when they think about what I said.

• moshe
    moshe

Nyah, Nyah- I was right after all.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

To several elders in my old congo;

"Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Really! If you had actually acted at all like the scriptures instructed 'shepherds' to act toward the sheep, I would prob not have found the courage to examine my religion, and get out. You being a massive asshole was what I needed to finally put it together."

Jeff

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Blondie: I tend to be a "no pearls before swine" type of person.

Blondie, I'm sure many wonderful swine would be offended by being compared to JWs.

I can't think of anything I'd say to any of my former cult acquaintances. I didn't like the JWs even when I was one, as they were the most mean spirited people I've ever known. There's even less reason to talk to any of them now.

W

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I wouldn't even waste my breath. I'd shun them.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I would tell Debbie S. that her butt looked really huge in those spandex pants, and I still have pictures of it!!! (Chick used to pick on me and bully me, and she was a grown woman!)

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

To be honest I was so belittled and so put down by those in the congregation I would like to have a conversation with those people right now; and whilst this might sound arrogant I would love to see them squirm out of the fact that they have got nothing whilst I have done something with my life and relatively successful.

Half of me is with Blondie on the pearls before swine but another arrogant and angry part of me would love to see their faces now!

Db74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit