Happiness is... now you fill in the blank

by jayhawk1 50 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Is finding a toilet when you really need one

• Quandry
    Quandry

Happiness is

Relaxing on the backyard deck in a lounger on Saturday morning with my husband after we mowed the yard, watching hummingbirds sipping nectar from the hummingbird and hibiscus plants.

Watching my two cats sniffing around in the back yard, also.

Watching my now nineteen year old daughter make a success of her life with straight A's in college and a new job in two weeks. (This after she was told by a JC that God viewed her as filth and she would burn in the lake of fire with the devil because she would not admit to fornication, which she did not commit)

Realizing after two years of depression to the point of wanting to die because of the disillusionment of finding out what the Borg really is, that you will live after all.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

...winning the California Mega Millions lottery tonight! It's at 114 million. I got my ticket but shhhh, don't tell anyone. I don't want to be df'd.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Believing in myself.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Mouthy, I've been there, too many times.

Keep the thoughts coming... it is very inspirational.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy, I've been there, too many times.

Keep the thoughts coming... it is very inspirational. At MY age I cant be inspirational.....Sorry love

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    At MY age I cant be inspirational.....Sorry love

Mouthy, you are too modest.

• juni
    juni

That's cute Grace about the potty!

OFG - Happiness is: In the Moment WHAT IF YOU'RE SITTING IN THE DENTIST'S CHAIR?

Juni

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Happiness is.............

Waking up!

• morty
    morty

Happiness is....not having to yell at my teen boys for one day and them actually agreeing with me on anything...

also,without them saying "I know".... fer christ sakes, if they know everything, then what the hell am I here for???.....

end rant.....thank-you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit