Would you still remember most names of JW's in your congregation?

by JH 27 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

I tested it out and I found that I can remeber all of them the ones I had more contact with I recall both name and surname the rest just the surname.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I can remember quite a few, and I often see several of them on saturday at the mall food court around break time.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I find I have a pretty good memory. But my cpu in my brain is a slower model like a 486dx especially if the data is burried. It might take a day or two to pull the data up. Since I left the congregation of my youth in 1980 the data is really burried. I guess it would be interesting to take a trip in the way back machine. I wouldnt like the part where they say we miss you when are you coming back?

• WTFBBQPWNT
    WTFBBQPWNT

I remember little Freddie Franz going to my Kingdom Hall. I remember him!

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, I don't think I would remember the names of all the people I worked in the past either and I spent more time with them.

Blondie

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I was in five different congregations and always struggeling with names. But I would remember a few I had more contact with.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I remember a lot of names but I don't think a lot of them attend that Hall anymore!

Outaservice

Ring Ring..................Hello.......Kingdom Hall................Who in the 'hall' do you want? ...

• undercover
    undercover

I remember the names of those that I knew the best...or disliked the most.

• general
    general

Without a problem

• general
    general

Without a problem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit