JEHOVAHS HOLY SPIRIT!

by daydream1900 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KW13
    KW13

the witnesses dont get the holy spirit feeling, the society make sure that its turned off unless its cos of what the society have said, otherwise people may have an individual inspiration to do something that doesnt agree with the org, how then can the society argue with that?

• mama1119
    mama1119

I didn't know the scriptures when I was in the borg. I knew somewhat the order they were in, but I certainly didn't know any by heart. As far as answered prayers....I din;t have any...in the way I thought I would. In the long run, they were unanswered for a reason:

I prayed and prayed and prayed to get reinstated and never did..I used to be very angry about it, until I found out it isnt the truth after all, now I am free. My prayer wasnt answered for a reason. Now my entire family is free.

I used to pray and pray and pray that my daughters father would disappear. I thought he was irresponsible etc etc and didn;t want him to be around my daughter...now we are married, he is a great Dad, works hard for us, and we are expecting another baby girl in November. Also, not the answer I was looking for at the time, but for a reason

I kind of forget my point and got aff topic, but my I think I was trying to say, JW cannot claim they are the only holy spirit holders...even big bad DF'ers have it!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit