Why can't the headline be "Paris Hilton dies in tragic diving accident!"

by free2beme 61 Replies latest jw friends

Those who wish Paris dead are jealous of her success and bitter over their own failure to achieve what they believe to be important in life.

Rock on, Paris!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I don't know the woman. Is she really as bad as some state? I'm sure she's someone's daughter...

• badboy
    badboy

WASN'Y SHe on today's news concerning a traffic offence?

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Imo, this thread is a good example of how the "celebrity" business works. You wouldn't hate a person you never met or wish her dead weren't you mistaking an image for a person -- which is exactly what the said business aims at. Fans or haters, good customers.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I thought some of her "Simple Life" shows were hilarious.

I don't watch enough TV to get tired of too many people ....although just a few shows with Star Jones..........uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggg

Paris always seems happy.........even if it is in her own world, if I were to be envious it would be that.

purps

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

The score: 5 to 1

For every 5 women who bitch about her, one guy joins in.

• free2beme
    free2beme
    Jesus! I don't like the girl either but wishing her dead . . . isn't that a little extreme? Please tell me you are joking or exaggerating your feelings.

Can't stand her. Heard her in any interviews lately, you might feel the same. I don't sugar coat things to be PC.

• vitty
    vitty

Actually I quite liked her song.

She isnt overly exposed here,it must be madning to have a celebrity you dont like in your all the time.

Personally I cant stand Victoria Beckham.....................all that pouting and posing........yuck. She cant sing, and shes pretty ugly, I often wonder what the hell David was thinking.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

She's kinda ugly too...

• luna2
    luna2

Why wish her dead?...if she wasn't around there'd just be some other "it" girl that the media would whip itself into a frenzy over. Paris is just extra crispy because she is exotic looking, has oodles of dough, and makes no apologies for not caring about anything much other than being famous, staring at herself posing in whatever mirror she passes, her little doggies, what party or nightclub she's gonna go to on any given night and who she's gonna screw next.

When she was dating Nick Carter she helped him celebrate his birthday by bringing him a cake with a picture of herself on it. Hahahahaha! Gawd, amazing.

She's shallow and vacuous and doesn't give a hoot...makes her sort of facinating in an annoying sort of way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit