Why can't the headline be "Paris Hilton dies in tragic diving accident!"

by free2beme 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl
    I don't care if she is the richest person in history. My point is, it just wasn't enough for her. She had to thrust herself into the public eye.

So what is wrong with that? There are plenty of people that thrust themselves into the public eye, into history, with no reason whatsoever. I am not sure why she should be less entitled to do so, just because she is rich.

Look at this freak John Mark Karr that said he killed JonBenet Ramsey. He's just a guy from nowhere that is all of a sudden says he killed a little American girl, and he is all OVER THE NEWS.

That's the media's fault no dount. So here comes this post talking down about Paris Hilton because she's just RICH and she's in the news all the time. She didn't ask fo rit, she was BORN into it. So why shouldn't she work it to her advantage? It's all about making money, that's it.

CG

• Zico
    Zico

If you don't like how Paris became famous, you should come to the UK, here, we have a celebrity called Chantelle, who literally became famous just for looking like Paris Hilton!

• Arthur
    Arthur

Los Angeles Times: March 19, 2008

Paris Hilton Dies Suddenly

By: Arthur, Times Staff Writer

Los Angeles County medical examiners confirm that Paris Hilton's fatal brain aneurysm was caused when Ms. Hilton tried to do some math in an attempt to figure out the tip on here restaraunt bill.

"It was horrific" says Hilton's long time friend Bonnie Boobjob. "Paris didn't have here calculator with her. She actually tried to do the math with a paper and pencil. She just made this horrible gurgling sound and then fell over. It was just horrible."

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Really,

people should just do want they want to do. Isn't that what we are all striving for after being in the Witnesses?

It's funny how we're all honking around here to let people just be people and do what they wanna do, let's be free, and let's do all this stuff... and when the subject comes up of Paris Hilton all of a sudden people are passing judgment on her and yakkin around about her faults... passing judgment.. and saying "Well, it's because she's RICH she gets away with all this stuff." So what if she's rich? There's rich people in the world and there's poor people. Your poor, she's rich... and? Just because she's rich doesn't make her less entitled to what you're entitled to, and just because you are poor doesn't make you more entitled to what she's entitled to. If you were rich, you'd probably do the same thing. That's just how she is.

Just because she's rich doesn't obligate her to act like she's poor to be politcally correct. She's rich, she acts like it, and what is the point? Do you want her to act poor so that she fits in with the rest of the world? Admittedly.. her world is NOT our world.. but ;let her live in the world she lives in. She is entitlted to it because that's just where it is. Do you want her to be a fake and pretend she is poor? That's worse than if she just keeps on beiung Paris Hilton.

So give up complaining on her. She's just dong what rich people do best: basking in her own glory.

CG

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

To be honest shes not as dumb as she makes herself out to be - shes actually quite a shrewd character in my view.

Dont much like her though...

DB74

• Mary
    Mary
    Paris, in America, IS royalty because she CAN do what she wants, and she does it with style.

Oh please.......Paris Hilton has no 'style'.....she's a digusting whore IMO.....she has no talent, no morals, no skills, no anything, and is more self absorbed than even Madonna. Whenever her or that skin and bone side-kick Nicole Richie are shown on TV, I switch channels as I can't stand to even look at them. I don't care how much money she has, it doesn't change the fact that she acts like trash.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Paris who?

• shera
    shera

Well,like her or not,its the public and media that has made her famous.People played into it,and there she is!

Kinda mean,wishing someone dead,I don't think the girl has killed anyone,or hurt any children.Don't like her,change the channel.Bye!

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

Arthur, you're awesome.

• Jourles
    Jourles

The title could have been, "Paris Hilton dies in tragic driving accident!"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060907/people_nm/hilton_dc_2

Of course she will probably get just a slap on the wrist. What would have happened if she killed another driver? What then? I would give her the chair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit