If only the new system was real...

by misspeaches 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Jayhawk1..Blueberrys have the same problems the rest of us have.Some have more.One blueberry was complaining about his wife,his girlfriend and his mortgage payment.All three were a month over due...Some Blueberrys are waiting for the New System too.They want to pet lions and talk to somebody sober..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I would think blueberries would be afraid of the new system. Lions would eventually get tired of eating grass and that would make those little berries awful tempting.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

One thing I've realized is that even though it's really tough to come to terms with the fact that you have believed a lie and a fairy tale your whole life, that not having it to look forward to anymore forces me to live each day to the full and not put my life on hold anymore like I used to and like Jehovah's Witnesses are encouraged/commanded to do. I don't "keep my eye on the prize" anymore. I make sure that if I died tomorrow I wouldn't have regrets.

I don't know if that's helpful but it's something that is positive in my mind...

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I think Jayhawk and Outlaw have created their own weird little paradise made up of blueberry-cannibalizing lions and drunk outlaws or something...

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    I think Jayhawk and Outlaw have created their own weird little paradise

I agree! But I can't decide if its somewhere I'd like to go or not... LOL

I make sure that if I died tomorrow I wouldn't have regrets

This is why I love you GGBG!

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

their paradise sounds more appealing than hanging out with holy rollin bible bangers for 1000 years.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You will love the New System misspeaches.Your gonna be able to pet lions,talk to blueberrys and walk through fields of Two Lips..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• watson
    watson

Good Girl!

I don't "keep my eye on the prize" anymore. I make sure that if I died tomorrow I wouldn't have regrets.

I don't know if that's helpful but it's something that is positive in my mind...

Congrats, your are very young to come to these conclusions!!

Watson

• free2beme
    free2beme

As much as I wanted the new system as a child. As an adult, I find the reality and spice of life and this time, to be of more value to making life worth living. If you loss the spice of life, which is the things the new system removed, then live goes from a ice cream parlor of 31 flavors to a parlor that only serves vanilla.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

They all believe that all those that die before Armagheddon will be in the new Paradise, those that weren't baptized in the JW's <I think>.

But seriously.. do you think Steve Irwin.. the guy that we all knew and loved.. would be happy in a Paradise Earth with a bunch of Hoovers? As far as I know .. they do not believe in taking risks. He'll be able to swim with the fishes, as long as he can get to the meetings, and get in enough time to clean up dead bodies, farm a couple of acres, and welcome a few people out of their graves. not to mention farm for his family, raise some livestock, and tend to the millions of other things a rural life relies on: milking cows; feeding them, watering his crops, picking, cultivating, etc..

For me, I'd rather just die. I don't want to live with tens of thousands of brain dead zombies serving a God that wiped out 3/4 of the population of the earth. I'd rather be dead. I used to WANT to pet a lion, and hang out with it. I don't want any of the animals to change. In the New Earth, apparently, they will be all friendly and stuff, and they will just hang out with humans and we can pet em. I don't want anything to change. I like the animals as they are.. they are just fine. They are interesting and beautiful AS THEY ARE. That's what makes them so special, they each have their own culture and lifestyle. As it should be. I don't want the Earth to change. I don't want to hang out with wildlife.. I want to watch them from afar and admire their exotic beauty and them chillin and doing what they do. If they were like ME, they'd be boring. I don't think God wants that.

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit