What do you fancy right now?

by KW13 105 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13
    Karl, tell her she can suffer a Select Service Partner polystyrene cuppa from the kiosk - they cost about the same too lol.

What the hell is that??
    haha aye, mary come over for a brew if ya want (OFG the official entertainer? suits me )

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

OK, but seriously coffee. Which I am going to go get right now. With milk and cream and sugar...

And I'm going to eat my Wheaties too - Breakfast of Champions.

• Moomin
    Moomin

I highly recommend those new Allbran Oatbakes as they really do keep hunger locked up till lunch. They are very tasty too and it doesn't matter if they go soggy. Moomin

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    OFG thinks he is a LOT OF MAN apparently, to be able to keep up with that many women.

I never claimed such a thing.... The Topic of this thread is, "What do you fancy right now?"

• Mary
    Mary
    OFG said: And 1 blonde with brown eyes 1 with green eyes

Aaawww...too bad I got blue eyes.

KW13 said: haha aye, mary come over for a brew if ya want

No, no, no.......If I come over, you're taking me to The Ritz......we'll get all dolled up and pretend we're the Aristocrisy.....(snooty bastards)

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I highly recommend those new Allbran Oatbakes as they really do keep hunger locked up till lunch. They are very tasty too and it doesn't matter if they go soggy. Moomin

I'll keep it in mind, thanks!

OFG thinks he is a LOT OF MAN apparently, to be able to keep up with that many women.
    I never claimed such a thing.... The Topic of this thread is, "What do you fancy right now?"

Thanks for clearing that up for me, darlin'. KW, how's that tea?

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

mary said

Yeah but i heard you pop yours out at night and keep them in a jar by the side of your bed lol

Edward H

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

you obviosly missed the:

1 withgreen eyes

etc....

but the again, I didn't say one with bad eyes... LOL

• Mary
    Mary
    Yeah but i heard you pop yours out at night and keep them in a jar by the side of your bed lol

LMAO!! Who told?!!

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

A nice wee Lotto win would be nice thank you very much, then the UK curry fest would be easier to say yes to

BM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit