What do you fancy right now?

by KW13 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

I would like a rewind button on my life and be able to rewind the last two months and tape over them, failing that something to scrub those two months from my mind and if i cant have that then a big pot of tea with lots of bromide please.

Edward H

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Good morning acadian !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey KW, In case you missed it, I was premoted to "Entertainment Charman" on this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/119730/1.ashx

so t'is not a problem....

• Y I Man
    Y I Man

A double vodka would go down a treat.

Work has been a nightmare today

• Mary
    Mary
    KW13 said: I really fancy a cup of tea and a cake, maybe cos i am british?

Hmmm......lessee, with me being of British decent, I could definitely go for a cup of Twining Earl Grey tea and a scone with the clotted cream and jam. There was a wonderful little old fashioned Tea Room not too far from where I live that used to serve the most wonderful scones I've ever had. We'd go there for their Ploughman's Lunch and then have Scones and Tea afterwards.......Yummmeeeee!!

OK Karl, I'm driving to the Pearson Airport, catchin' a plane across The Pond.....you can meet me at Heathrow Airport and we'll go to The Ritz or The Savoy or Browns for afternoon tea.....'kay?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I would like a rewind button on my life and be able to rewind the last two months and tape over them, failing that something to scrub those two months from my mind and if i cant have that then a big pot of tea with lots of bromide please.

Ed

Just settle for the tea...just make sure you get two sugars - bromide screws you over lol

DB74

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    Just settle for the tea...just make sure you get two sugars - bromide screws you over lol

So do Ex Sisters!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    OK Karl, I'm driving to the Pearson Airport, catchin' a plane across The Pond.....you can meet me at Heathrow Airport and we'll go to The Ritz or The Savoy or Browns for afternoon tea.....'kay?

Karl, tell her she can suffer a Select Service Partner polystyrene cuppa from the kiosk - they cost about the same too lol.

Sorry Mary...couldnt resist.

DB74

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    So do Ex Sisters!

Not all of em...NEXT!!! lol

DB74

• Mary
    Mary
    Karl, tell her she can suffer a Select Service Partner polystyrene cuppa from the kiosk - they cost about the same too lol.

What the hell is that??

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok
    So do Ex Sisters!

Not all of em...NEXT!!! lol

not fair you so knew I'd fall for that one! lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit