While being an active JW, did you throw away Watchtower literature?

by JH 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Good Girl/ Bad Girl...

I'm with JH. Hang on to them until you are 100% ready to discard of them. I had a hard time at first throwing EVERYTHING away. Then one day, I was just like, what's the point? This stuff makes me sick, all that it represents.... I don't want it in my house.

Maybe since it's taking up space in your house, it'll hurry you along. Think of all the shoes, clothes etc you could use for that space instead! LOL!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Can't imagine what my home would like if I can't kept every piece of literature. I've been getting literature for over 50 years. I do have all the bound volumes and just about every book printed since 1956, and that is more than enough. I wouldn't mind getting rid of them and just use the CD ROM, but my spouse says "no." He doesn't know how to use the CD.

• thepackage
    thepackage

I still throw it away or use it to start the fire place.

• Grouper
    Grouper

Yesterday after leaving our marriage consler, we threw away 10-15 bound volumes, index, and misc books at our doctors ofiice trash bin. My wife still a beliver was ok with it because some watermelon juice fell on them (from a watermelon she had left in the back of our SUV for a week) while she was taking them to goodwill.

Meow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit