OMG OMG OMG... I am freaking out (just a bit)

by Sparkplug 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Shelly-

It is quite a nice area. But I want the Dallas campus. I think the Irving one isjust where the interview is being housed.

Twitch-Thanks. It will go how it will right? Just nervous for I have been at my present job since '97' And well I am starting to hate my cubicle. I also have just ran into a wall so I started applying for everything. Anything else to get me on a different track. We will see.e. I actually have a great job. I just cant stand it. I never thought I would be looking for lost revenue and tyoing orders for engineers in a computer using a gazillion programs at once. It leaves no room for my kind of creativity. I get that look...THAT LOOK ...A LOT.. You know the one that says, "Hey Decki, Stop changing your screen colors...It is not business alotted screensavers that you are portraying."

I need out of the cubicle..but it is a big leap.

Spectre-Hey buddy! Two snaps up in a circle!

• Purza
    Purza

Sending good vibes your way. Lots and lots of luck!

Purza

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Heyya Hal!- I am alright with the braids, but my bery wild child friend chose the color and it is red.. REALLY RED. Like a gettofied red. eeps.

Maybe it will apeal to cultural diversity.

Purza- Thanks for the good vibes...OMG...I am having a beach boys moment. "good good good...good vibrations"

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Memo to Sparkplug: Make sure you show off your "set" to maximum advantage!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Stephanus- You are getting me fired before hired. Eeehh Gaaadds

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Good Luck Sparkplug!

• delilah
    delilah

Good luck, Sparky!!!! Just put the braids in an updo....like a french roll or something really neat.....it's all good girl!!! Keep us informed eh??

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hope all goes well Sparkplug!

• juni
    juni

Be thinking of you Sparky on Thursday.

Delilah had a good suggestion about your hair. Or have you ever French braided it? That looks nice. Just don't wear those tinkly sounding wrist bracelets or too much perfume. And keep "the girls" covered modestly.

Have you ever seen "Working Girl" w/Melanie Griffith and Harrison Ford? Funny movie; I know you'd like it.

Juni

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Throwing luck your way Sparky!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit