THE BIG A: RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.

by Mary 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

Theocratic Warfare: "We neither said which corner or how long it would take to get there"

• smiddy
    smiddy

Excuse me folks , Armageddon has been coming for the past 2000 years and it is nowhere in sight , let alone just around the corner .

GEEEEZZZEEEE

• zeb
    zeb

I was always annoyed about this talk of winning a race. Always more more and more and of course as we here have seen so often its 'any minute now..' what was ever stopping God stopping all the bad, crunching all the bad shits as he used to and letting us poor saps get on with the life we have.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I hit the big five zero this year, the prospect of leaving school and entering the workplace was a preposterous thought when I was a kid, even if I was a believer I'd think the prospect of The Big A even more of a distant possibility as there are so many so called bible prophecies to be fulfilled, I'm resigned to growing old and grey and returning to dust!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Jesus said that his church would last all to the end of time and that no one knows the hour that God would judge the world. Maybe 20,000 years from now, the years of the 21st century will be considered part of the early church

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit