Hello Im new

by beaver_shots 48 Replies latest jw friends

• beaver_shots
    beaver_shots

Always in trouble with boys eh? hows Nova Scotia this time of year? J/k

You know its funny there was a girl in my class that was a JW also and I use to see her with boys all the time and she would see me with girls. We never said so much as hi to eachother its was like an ununspoken agreement lol. after I had departed the orgi but was still liveing at home and haddnt been tottaly shunned yet. I ended up at the same party as her once and we talked a bit and ended up messing around. We never talked about it, or for that matter ever even reely talked at all after that. I would see her at school but we just sort of said "whats up" every day and left it at that. She was way cool about it. I heard she got DF'ed not long after I moved out of my parents house.

kyle-

• mouthy
    mouthy

Kyle,

Welcome to JWD!!!!
    Great having you aboard ..You mentioned your MUm & maybe it would be best not to be in her life. I am the OLD ONE 79 yrs ...So I am going to advise you. Please dont cut her off. My Daughter is still there & wont talk to me. Your Mum will die one day ( I hope not for a long while yet) but I think you might regret it if it was YOUR dicission to cut her out of your life. When she keeps on about the "lie" just say Mum I love you( if you do) but let agree to disagree !!! I cannot be a Jehovahs Witness - & One thin I did learn from the Bible is that GOD set us FREE!! So give me that right. Even if you dont agree.

Yes I am mouthy!!! Sorry for the long post. Please come back (((((HUG))) your a brave one....

• beaver_shots
    beaver_shots

Thank you mouthy.

I respect people that belive, while I dont agree, that means nothing. I could be wrong I suppose hehe. In any case your right and I do love my mother. I know she just wants to "save me" and truth be told that is the only reason I keep putting up with her silliness to spite my love of her. My relationship with her is good atm. Though when she wont drop it I have a tendency to stop talking to her for a few weeks. Truly all would be well if she would stop making comments like this one that she spouted off the other day for no apparent reason "when you have kids some day im going to take them and teach them the truth no matter what" Im sure you can imagen what my reaction to that was like :)

kyle-

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Welcome, beaver_shots, you are an amazing person. You story shows how you stood out from the robots and thought for yourself even at such a young age. I love how you took your life into your own hands and enrolled in school.

Look forward to your future posts.

Good Girl or Bad Girl

• beaver_shots
    beaver_shots

Thanks good or bad, I think this is my last post of the day as I see it said I only get 5.. interesting.

I would prefer to think of you as a bad girl if thats ok with you :)

kyle-

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I also want to add that I completely understand the things you are going through with your mom. My mom guilt-trips me every time we talk and if I don't tell her what she wants to hear she cries. And I hate to make her cry. I want to be in her life and she in mine. It's just so hard. Because I also cannot live a lie.

Hang in there!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I would prefer to think of you as a bad girl if thats ok with you :)

Hey Beave, that's why I give you the choice...

• beaver_shots
    beaver_shots

So my father and mother are planning a camping trip. I have been invited. I cant go up at the same time as my father Ill have to leave a few days latter. My mother suggested that she rides with me when I leave ... 5 hour car ride. Im not looking forward to what I think she has planed (5 hour sermon). Id like to be ready to to hold my own in a debate/discussion but its been so long since I did my digging that Im probly rusty when it comes to arguing my point. I gave up debating religion with beleivers long ago in favor of letteing them live how they want to. You know how frustrating it is when they dont even listen to your side, I dont have to tell you guys haha. Any suggestions?

kyle-

• material BOY
    material BOY

hi there Kyle! sorry to hear about your troubles with the cong!!lol dont think ive read a happy story yet! im still waiting. we have gone Thur similar experiences! i think its just shameful how they treat the young ones in the congregation! i work with with vulnerable people and we treat them with kindness compassion privacy and respect! if i was to have children i would not let no elder near my child!im glad you are happier now and not drug taking!i went Thur this too but i think it was a rebellion thing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit