Out and About in Ottawa

by Lady Lee 17 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Beautiful pics Lady Lee.

Canada is a country I would love to visit one day, and Trev fancies it as well.

Maybe our honeymoon....what's the weather like in June/July?

• JH
    JH

I drove right by Ottawa 10 days ago, coming back from Wisconsin. I came back by the Sault Ste Marie road and right by Ottawa, then back home. Ottawa seems to be a very nice city Lady Lee.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    what's the weather like in June/July?

June is quite nice. July is a scorcher close to or over 30C - 100F

It's a huge country so t here is plenty to see.

JG I forgot to add those pics look great

JH That's quite the drive. I've done it a couple of times I don't know if you went further up the coast of Lake Superior but the mountains were a real shock to me. I didn't realize the Appalatians went that far north

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks for sharing such beauty--it is scenes like those that makes me believe in a Creator---
    ((((((((HUGS)))Lee

Grace

• damselfly
    damselfly

Great pics, love all the geese headed towards the water.

Dams

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Ah green grass, green trees and water! Wow I forgot what those look like.

Thanks for sharing LL. I envy where you live.

Chris

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Beautiful pictures! They remind me a bit of my former home near Lake Michigan. Oh, and can you keep those Canadian geese critters up there in Canada? They descend in droves upon our ponds down here, multiply like rabbits, and our city parks department needs a Caterpiller to scoop up all the P*op! Lol, pretty birds, tho...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Virgochick

can you keep those Canadian geese critters up there in Canada? They descend in droves upon our ponds down here, multiply like rabbits, and our city parks department needs a Caterpiller to scoop up all the P*op!

They make a terrible mess here too. If I was on a bike I would have an easier chance of missing some of it. But on the wheelchair I have six wheels and is is next to impossible to miss it all.

BT

Ah green grass, green trees and water! Wow I forgot what those look like

And the water isn't brown like in Winnipeg.

dams

Great pics, love all the geese headed towards the water.

When momma says run for it they all RUN FOR IT

(((Grace)))

Nice to see you still posting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit