Faces to Names

by Peaches-n-Cream 111 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Ohhhh OFG, I love your hair!!

I warned ya... now you're askin' for it... er, umm ... you look like a real sweetheart yourself... Ok, ok, I'm trying to stay out of trouble... hee hee

here's me with more hair..

• Peaches-n-Cream
    Peaches-n-Cream
    I'm trying to stay out of trouble

--really?!

Everyone looks great.... thanks for letting me get a glimps of who I've been chatting with.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

hi, not spoke to you yet peaches, but this is me!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    --really?!

well, I guess that's debatable....

.... but see, now I'm trying not to hi-jack your thread... ... but there is a really cool PM feature, up there in the left-hand corner of the page that I'm about to use....

PEACE, Mike

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

OFG--Ummm What kind of cigar are you smoking in that picture?

Mr Schne and I tried our first Cubans this weekend ( shhhh) . We had to take pictures of the momentous event..... They were throughly enjoyed, however we won't make a habbit out of it...but it's fun for special occasions!

img331/1602/prqgces7ga0.jpg Mr. Schne on the left....

img381/8938/prqgcfw4fl6.jpg I'm on the right....

img505/2835/prqgie8tau8.jpg So that was our fun on Saturday night! HA!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Hey Peaches-n-Cream, welcome to JWD, you will love it here. I can't post my pic cuz I'm still hiding but maybe someday... those are my eyes over there in my avatar though...

I do want to warn you though, when OFG says he is trouble, BELIEVE HIM!! LOL.

GoodGirlBadGirl

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

oh-oh... I've done made GG/BG jealous... see, Now I'm in trouble...

OFG--Ummm What kind of cigar are you smoking in that picture?

ummmm, I can't remember... but regardless, I very well may be in Wisconson in the beginning of October... Maybe we can hang out and smoke a blunt cigar...

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    oh-oh... I've done made GG/BG jealous... see, Now I'm in trouble...

I'm not jealous, I'm just warning my girl, Peaches-n-Cream. It's the least a girl can do, right?

I very well may be in Wisconson in the beginning of October... Maybe we can hang out and smoke a blunt cigar...

Don't be talkin' big unless you are really gonna be out here ...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

That's me, and my dork of a brother Ben! We were at a Brewer/Cubs game last month! Yes, I was drinking!

• Jourles
    Jourles

playing in the sandbox:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit