Faces to Names

by Peaches-n-Cream 111 Replies latest jw friends

• Peaches-n-Cream
    Peaches-n-Cream

Hey all...

So many of you have given me a great big welcome to the board. Thank you!

Do any of you have pictures you wouldn't mind posting so I can match some faces to your name?!

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

img204/2370/copyofpq0ypbm2gs5.jpg MR. SCHNE & ME

Hey Peaches N Cream... I too enjoy matching people faces to their names. You should join us for an Apostate fest sometime. It's tons of fun, then you can meet people in person!

• Peaches-n-Cream
    Peaches-n-Cream

HI Mr. Schne and me (hope I spelled that right?) You guys are such a CUTE couple

• Double Edge
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

<------ Me

You'll get to know most people by the avatar. Some, like me, aren't afraid of losing family or being outted by the WTS. Many still have to deal with the crap so before long you'll get to know us

• damselfly
    damselfly

There are a few "post your pic" threads around. I'll see if I can bump them for you.

Dams

• kerj2leev
  • Arthur
    Arthur

Why don't you n' I go out sometime. I reckon you n' me could go racoon huntin'. We could den go back to my bayou, have some moonshine, and watch some Charlie's Angels on my TV set. It even has one of dem fancy remote controls. Oh, my name's Jim Bob by da way. Not to be confused with my younger brudder Sponge Bob. You n' me could be real good friends, I reckon.

• esw1966
    esw1966

I attached a picture. I hope it worked!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

That's me, at about 20 pounds heavier than I am now. The furrball is our cat, Flea Biscuit. She has found most of the weight I lost since then. My wife is still an active JW, so I won't post her picture on this thread lest someone cause her trouble.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit