Name just one belief, that automatically people will think you're a JW

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

no blood transfusion.

• Purza
    Purza

We just got a new person at work -- in another department. She came around to meet everyone (I wasn't there that day) and this new person mentioned that she didn't "celebrate birthdays" and my boss immediately thought she was a dub. And come to think of it, we had hard difficult time naming other people/faiths that do not celebrate birthdays.

I have yet to confirm she is a dub, but (based on the birthday comment) assume she is.

Purza

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Needing to go door to door.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Number 1 in my experience. Flag salute.

Maybe because of my age. I went to public school between '52 and '63. Felt like every morning of my school years the room went dark and a big spotlight focused on me during my non-saluting of the flag. Then the SOB's in Brooklyn decided you should not stand for the Anthem either. Then I had to deal with that a couple of times in some very uncomfortable public and job situations.

• nsrn
    nsrn

Gregor, I hadn't thought of that for a while. That was miserable, wasn't it? My brother had a third grade teacher who would march him to the front of the class and say, " Mark's going to lead us in the pledge today, aren't you? What's the matter? Stand up straight? Oh, crying again?" etc. Scarred him for life.

• esw1966
    esw1966

I can't work on Tuesday or Thursday nights or Saturday or Sunday mornings. I CAN work on any holiday for you!

I'm PIONEERING!

• Frank75
    Frank75

This free literature can be yours for a voluntary donation.

Hmmm.

Frank75

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

1914 was the year that everything in the world changed.

• Geronimo
    Geronimo

"No blood pudding for me, thanks."

• sspo
    sspo

144k go to heaven and the rest stay on earth to be cleaners

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit