Name just one belief, that automatically people will think you're a JW

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• zagor
    zagor

Not belief but behavior:

Walking down the street dressed in $2000 worth suit that normal people use only for wedding (and are driven in a car)

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

First resurrection started in 1918.

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

Don't celebrate Christmas or birthdays.

• daydream1900
    daydream1900

I'm not a jw but i know the religion very well one thing i cant believe about you lot is how you twist and turn things to make yourselves look so great and correct!! i think you lot are hateful people why are you all so interested what the jehovahs witnesses do???? i think your a bunch of sad weirdos!

• badboy
    badboy

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Coffee enemas cure cancer!

Whacked out health food nuts.

W.Once

• badboy
    badboy

WASANELDER ONCE,PLEASE EXPLAIN!

• Honesty
    Honesty

"True Christians will agree that..... blah, blah, blah."

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Every witness I've had the pleasure to know, believes in some wierdass holistic health solution to your health problem. They all believe that the AMA is out to suppress any kind of treatment that wont make doctors money. They take this view to such an extreme that they will go to mexican clinics to have peachpit juice injected to stop cancer. My own aunt would spend her money on these whacked out cures even when she wasn't sick. It cant hurt was her philosophy. The longer I was a witnoid, the more I ran into desperate witnesses trying to find an alternate way to treat themselves of thier hypocondria. (SP?)

Coffee enemas were the rage for awhile. Then there was a protien drink and Mellaluca, these all have come and gone despite being the health cure for all mankinds ails. They would have loved the golden age magazine and its suggestion of air baths.

One MD said about these coffee enemas and thier usefullness, "If you like your coffee, drink it, dont sit on it." Sage advice.

If you are one who loves alternatative medicines, more power to you. Most witnoids who did would not stop hounding me about it even when told to shut the hell up.

W.Once

• badboy
    badboy

SOUNDS GOOD, WASANELDER ONCE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit