Blood donation question

by moomanchu 24 Replies latest watchtower medical

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Blondie,

Because I lived there during the eighties a yearly ninties I was told that I cannot donate here. They did not know if the ban would ever be lifted, but, as bse will stay indefinitly undectactable in a carrier, I can't see the ban getting lifted.

steve

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

If you donate and are not repentant, you will be DF'ed per my Elder contacts.

Remember, if you are a Dub you must "throw upon the ground" any blood taken from the body:

/Unless you are in for dialysis

//Unless you are getting blood tests done

///Unless you are donating or receiving organs

Just a few exceptions that the self-serving GB has dreamed up that directly conflict with their original intent.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    I asked the Circuit Overseer this same question. Witnesses take from the blood bank all the time but never return any of it.

Right now the blood policy is inconsistent because of what you just said. If dubs are not allowed to donate, they should not be allowed to take any blood either. I think this point should be emphasized whenever there is public discussion of the blood policy--dubs can take take take, but giving? Oh no. That's a sin.

• ttbeachbum
    ttbeachbum

Don't you lose approximately a pound per pint donated?

• Balsam
    Balsam

Why is there any need to tell anyone your donating blood if you wish too. It's your business and you don't have to ask or tell anyone anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit