Raymond Franz is a good man

by slimboyfat 45 Replies latest jw friends

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

purps, accepted. and here's to better day for both of us.

j2s

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Ray Franz was duped like the rest of us.

I have never met him personally but I have read his correspondance with my husband. He is a very kind and considerate man.

His books are in my top best seller list. I truly understood what watchtower org was all about after i read them.

I wonder how he is doing?

wanna

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Ray guessed that the Society were going to have to change the 1914 generation creed. I wonder what he suspects is the next big change in store for the organisation, if anything?

I should email him and ask i guess.

• ronin1
    ronin1

If it wasn't for Ray Franz revealing the inside workings of the organization and his own personal experiences, my husband and I might still be 'brainwashed' dubs.

He made mistakes while in the organization, but so did all of us.

His greatest contribution to our spiritual education and awareness was COC and Christian Freedom.

He is indeed a 'good man'.

Ronin1

• timmycat
    timmycat

I think many that left after reading Franz were on their way out anyway, they just needed that push or excuse that's all. Now some look at ol Franz as Jesus, I am sure those that genuinly wait on Jehovah and do have some doubts will see a much better result in his due time. Sifting away.......

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I think many that left after reading Franz were on their way out anyway, they just needed that push or excuse that's all. Now some look at ol Franz as Jesus, I am sure those that genuinly wait on Jehovah and do have some doubts will see a much better result in his due time. Sifting away.......

Whaaaa............?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit