concert tonight

by purplesofa 16 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

hey Sparky...if Jeff Beck was playing anywhere near here...we would have gotten free tickets...and I mean ...the GOOD tickets for free.

remember my friend in CA I was telling you about...yep..he's doing Jeff Beck's tour.

And, I asked about the Bonnie Raitt...and he may have a connection. He used to work with Ms. Raitt's sound man. Hell, I've worked with her daddy...John Raitt.

a story for another time

Lisa

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    And, I asked about the Bonnie Raitt...and he may have a connection. He used to work with Ms. Raitt's sound man. Hell, I've worked with her daddy...John Raitt.

I have tickets to see Bonnie Raitt in October...........cant wait!!!!!

And Dave Matthews. He has my number. Saw him once and I swear I just melt!

Saw him too..............and it was an awesome concert.......would love to go again...........love Boyd Tinsley!!!

purps

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Bonnie Raitt will be here on Sept 23....I'm a'goin' come hell or high water

Lisa

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I think that today, alot of music sounds like a copy of something else. There's not a lot of originality. I am not really a big fan of John Mayer, but he's talented. Dave Matthews is very talented but not a big fan of him either.

Some of the better concerts I've been to are Cowboy Junkies and Lisa Loeb. Very acousitcal and very talented people. One of my biggest disappointments was Sheryl Crow at one of the Lilith Fairs.

I'm sorry that the concert didn't turn out as good as you'd hoped. Some are good some are bad.

hope Bonnie Raitt is good. She seems like she would be awesome live.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    The best music was done in the 70's.

Naw, 1960's! Or have you never heard of The Beatles, Moody Blues, Beach Boys, Hollies, etc...................................................

Ian

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Moody Blues,

By far THE BEST concert I have ever been to!!!!

and Love the Beatles and Hollies............And Beach Boys!

purps

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

right on purple sofa the best music was made in the 70's. The 60's had some good stuff also. Its been done played out nowdays music just dont make it. I dont think people from the 90's forward even know what a melody is

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit