Having an angioplasty in the morning....

by crazyblondeb 39 Replies latest jw friends

• okie46
    okie46

Shelley, how did it go??? I couldn't get on here last night and it was too late for me to call you? Hope you are doing okie dokie.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I'm home and all is well. I got to see everything on the monitors. It's different to be the patient. (and I sitll didn't like it!) I'm still groggy and tired. Thanks for all the love and suppport. It means alot!!!

shelley

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hey!! You're Back!!!

That was awful quick. Your chair barely cooled down

I'm glad it all went so well.

-Denise.

• frozen one
    frozen one

Good to hear you came through okay. Hope the procedure makes you right as rain.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Oooh, sorry! I didn't SEE this until just now!

I'm glad it went well and that you were spared of having a stroke. They are pretty awful to deal with! (I've had two!)

hugs,

Annie

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Having an angioplasty in the morning....

And a Kentucky Fried Chicken "Super-Sizer" in the afternoon....

Couldn't resisit, all will be fine

• willyloman
    willyloman

I had the same procedure not long ago. Piece of cake. Of course, I was a little anxious when they wheeled me into the OR. I asked one of the nurses if I could get up and walk around a little. He smiled and walked over and added a little something to my IV drip. My anxiety flowed away nicely and I was soon good as new.

You'll be fine. Best wishes.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Shelley, aren't you glad you got it over with! I am so glad to know you are doing well and already cranky(as you know, that is a good thing for a patient to be!) Take care of yourself, love yourself, and do things that feel good. We care about you and are so glad you back and well! .

Shelly(the other one)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Just picked up this thread.. I am so glad that all went well. and I had to check out the medical dictionary!Just take care of yourself now

• Gill
    Gill

Well done Deb! Told yuo there was 'nothing' to it!

Glad you're home and all went well!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit