Who will cry PEACE & SECURITY?

by artcritic 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• artcritic
    artcritic

In the EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT is says "when they say"peace & safety" then sudden distruction impends over them, just as labor - pangs on HER who is pregnant and shall by no means escape." The Greek word is feminine.

JW Org teach HE will cry peace. (UN) UN is a HE. So who distroys Who? Is the UN a he or she?

Who Cry Peace in Jer 6 : 14 HE or SHE? Was not Isreal a wife "SHE" Jer 3 : 20. It is SHE who feels labour pain not "HE" It is SHE who hears a report about her attacker and this causes labour pains Jer 6 : 24. Does the WOMAN in Rev 18 : 7 CRY PEACE?

The rebel Woman and Prophets are exposed in Jer 5 : 26 to 31. Dose this not sound like the PROPHETS of today? They also say "I sit a Queen I am no widow". Does YHWH view them as a faithfull wife. Have not the SILENT LAMBS cryed out to YHWH, who have set traps in JWs ORG to dismiss those who have genuine concerns over policy, who has become rich, and what about the fatherless boy? Need I go on? YWWH asks in Jer 5 : 29 "Should I not hold an accounting because of these very things" Yes he will.

Why not do your own reaserch on the word HE. Ask yourself the Question, Will HE or SHE call Peace? I would like to hear from you.

AC

• badboy
    badboy

INTERESTING THAT IT IS A `SHE'

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Is the assumption here that the UN has the power? In my opinion it's not much.

• gumby
    gumby
    In the EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT is says "when they say"peace & safety" then sudden distruction impends over them, just as labor - pangs on HER who is pregnant and shall by no means escape." The Greek word is feminine.

JW Org teach HE will cry peace. (UN) UN is a HE. So who distroys Who? Is the UN a he or she?

The "just as" part tells you it's an analogy....not an exact example in every detail.

When you hear the word "they" in the N.T....you can be sure it's about men. 99% of the material is about men. The claim of Peace and Security comes from leaders which are men....never women. The whole bible is a book about men, women are prostitutes, concubines,jealous, gossipers.....and a handful are sweethearts in the bible.

Your O.T. examples are irrelevent to the N.T. quote in question.

Gumby

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

I'll do it!!!!

*clears throat*

PEACE & SECURITY!!!!!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I hear crickets chirping

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Very interesting. However, Strong's Concordance says it is a phrase "they shall say" and lists 21 other places where that same precise phrase is used in the Bible. While I agree with your thought process, I don't think this can be used to support your conclusion.

Perhaps someone with more knowledge about Greek will enlighten us.

Justitia

• gumby
    gumby

The society claims that for a short time the world will think they have achieved some kind of peace and that this will be a big event noticed by the world.....but in view of the way the world is turning with nations arming themselves with nukes....it will be a miracle if they ever think they can make such a cry.

Gumbomb

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

artcritic:

JW Org teach HE will cry peace.

Where do they teach that?

(UN) UN is a HE.

In what way?

• gumby
    gumby
    artcritic:
    JW Org teach HE will cry peace.

Where do they teach that?
    (UN) UN is a HE.

In what way?

Actually they teach the U.N. is the scarlet colored wild beast don't they? I ain't sure if the bible mentions whether that beast has a dinger or a tootie (girls thingy). I know it has horns though and usually if it's got horns....it's got a nutsack too. Gumbeast

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit