Don Carlos:

flossin' with Michael Franti, before his set:

Michael Franti (spearhead):

satruday night, just before dinner...

My boy, thugin' backstage...

moonrize sunday night....

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

This guy is a hunk of burning love. Can I have him? Who is he? And that one little boy with the Jamaica t-shirt on, like the one you had on, he looks just like my nephew when he was younger. Amazing!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I don't hand out picture compliments lightly, but that pic of Don Carlos is freaking perfect.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    This guy is a hunk of burning love. Can I have him? Who is he?

Gee... I better respont to MsMcD, or she'll accuse me of not hearing her prayers... LOL

That, MsMcD, is Michael Franti (spearhead)... I guess you'll have to talk that over with Carla (his gf/wife?)... but anyway, what are ya doing 1st weekend in august next year? If you can get to my neck of the woods, I'll be sure that you are on my guest list... But keep in mind, There's a whole lota herb smokin' goin' on... and Mr. Franti can smoke me under the table all day & anyday... LOL... But I'll say, if you can have him, I'll take Carla...

I don't hand out picture compliments lightly, but that pic of Don Carlos is freaking perfect.
    THANKS Six... yeah I took like 20 pics of his set... only 2 were good enough to process, but still a little high noise for my taste... But glad you liked them..
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    That, MsMcD, is Michael Franti (spearhead)... I guess you'll have to talk that over with Carla (his gf/wife?)...

Damitol! All the good ones are always taken! Oops! I'm taken too! Eh heh! Oh well!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Weather looks a little hot up there in Laytonville.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Weather looks a little hot up there in Laytonville.

a little... but not nearly as hot as '05....

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Nice photos, OFG. I would love to attend it.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Nice pictures, looks like you had a great time! fts

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Jesus, I need a job like yours. Get to drink, smoke, have fun, and hang out with pagans. Sounds like the perfect job. Just hanging out in the mountains and kicking back listening to some music while you work. Jesus? Did you die and go to heaven?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit