Here comes Crunch Time - pray or somethin'

by KW13 18 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Well, my mum is going on the musuem tour this weekend...

She is going to do two different tours, one of them being the tour that will include information regarding Jerusalems destruction.

Please, ya know just hope or if you can pray for my mum and lets see what happens. I don't know if i should say anything to her before she goes that would open her eyes to certain things?

Either way, depending on how this ends after a chat on her return it will be the end of my trying to help her i think, not sure.

• kimoko
    kimoko

I'll be sure to keep praying chick!

Maybe like lookin what is like right next to the clay tablet or near it and like get her interested in it and then she would be like oh would you look at that they clay tablet of Babylon ^^

I think you should mention it to her briefly givin her the option to look at it if she feels like its the right thing to do ob her jw head will tell her not to but maybe somewhere in her heart God will tell her too if not her sheer curiousity on the subject

Really hope this trip proves successful for you i really do

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Hoping, praying,and thinking good thoughts for you and your mum

~Merry

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Sorry, there seems a background story I dont know about? Is she going because you've talked to her about 607/587/586?

• KW13
    KW13

she's going cos there is a trip with the congregation there but she promised she will look at things independently from the society there and ask questions.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'll be praying for you both.

If it doesn't work out, don't give up on her all together. Seeds take time to grow. God's timing, not ours

• KW13
    KW13

thanks emo

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi KW,

I really hope she sees something that makes her think. I wouldn't say too much before she goes, just leave it with her, and keep your fingers crossed.

Linda

• KW13
    KW13
    I wouldn't say too much before she goes, just leave it with her, and keep your fingers crossed.

right'o, let facts speak for themselves.

• Mary
    Mary
    she's going cos there is a trip with the congregation there but she promised she will look at things independently from the society there and ask questions.

Well hon, that's a step in the right direction.......I'll say a prayer for you and your mom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit