Here comes Crunch Time - pray or somethin'

by KW13 18 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

I'll be hoping for the best, KW.

I hate to admit it, but dates didn't always mean a lot to me until I was already disillusioned by other things inherent in the JW lifestyle. If this doesn't jog her awake, you may want to back off some, but don't give up entirely. Sometimes a person has to see the lack of truth in the "Truth" in their own time.

Hugs kiddo.

• KW13
    KW13

thanks mary and luna, its appreciated

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Good luck to you kw.

You could subtly remind her of the Stones/cuneiforms and tablets that they skip over.She wiould be shocked.I was.It would be a completely differant tour if it was conducted by a "worldly"Person.

• juni
    juni

The tours involve what country/museums?

Juni

• KW13
    KW13
    You could subtly remind her of the Stones/cuneiforms and tablets that they skip over.She wiould be shocked.I was.It would be a completely differant tour if it was conducted by a "worldly"Person.

thanks for that!

The tours involve what country/museums?

Juni

London musuem

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

I've been on those trips with the congo. Absolute rubbish they are. So bias for the wts view point. Since we know your mum very well Karl, our thoughts will be with her, and hope she can see through all the bs.

• KW13
    KW13
    I've been on those trips with the congo. Absolute rubbish they are. So bias for the wts view point. Since we know your mum very well Karl, our thoughts will be with her, and hope she can see through all the bs.

thanks, i hope so too!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt

How did it go KW?

• KW13
    KW13

dunno yet, i've let them come home and settle, gonna mention it this weekend

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit