Insurance news letter from January 2004 re:hiring JW's

by schne_belly 32 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Moshe:

Jw/wts have the reputation of being the greatest freedom fighters on earth. Jw attorneys fight in the highest courts on earth, and win. WTS is reputed to have won more Supreme Court cases than any entity in the history of the USA. WTS hires many attorneys that are not jw and many non jw attorneys represent many jws on relgious issues and secular matter. Please understand that the actions of on jw person as crazy as it may seem does not represent the thinking of the majority. People do whatever they want but are fanatically religious when it suits them in all religions.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

The bottom line is simply this: If ANY JW cannot honor the confidentiality agreement, that specific JW should look elsewhere for employment. MOST JWs should simply STFU and mind their own respective business.....This means less trouble and problems for everyone.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong!

• LDH
    LDH

Schne_belly,

Just wanted to let you know, I cut and pasted this article to a friend of mine who is an HR consultant for medical groups. This friend also happens to be an XJW, who still has very kindly feelings toward the organization, so I try to be careful about which 'nuggets' I leave for him.

However a lot of his clinics are in the process of trying to get accredited and it's up to him to advise them on things like potential HIPAA violations, which this certainly falls under.

He was blown away.

Thanks for posting this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit