Last year I seriously thought of going to the summer district convention for a day or two just to listen to the information once again now that I've been out so long. I thought it would be interesting to hear it "as an outsider" - but I just could not make myself go. I found too many other things that I would much rather spend my time at during the summer months.
So I thought it would be fun to list a few of the things I have actually done now instead of going to assemblies, meetings, or field service:
- Boating/Water skiing
- Study Dance (I danced in my first public performance this past summer!)
- White water rafting
- Hangout in the back yard and play with the kids
- BBQ with friends
- Watch all the good Thursday night shows and drink whiskey & cokes with my hubby
- Meet my girlfriends at Tony Romas every Tuesday night for dinner
- Sleep in
- Go to Denny's for breakfast
- Yard work - ok, that one's not fun, but it's still better than assemblies, meetings, or field service
Ok - now it's your turn. Share some of the things you enjoy doing now with your spare time.