What are you gonna be for Halloweeeeeeen!

by mkr32208 41 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I'm trying to come up with ideas for a halloween costume! The kids have already decided. My 4 yr old told my wife "Don't let daddy be the cow this year, he was so silly..." So my cow costume from last year is out!

What Ya'll goin' as?

• nutter
    nutter

Im going to be a nutter...

• serendipity
    serendipity

I haven't quite figured out how to walk:

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

just put your feet out the butt and paint them brown... pretend to be scooting around on a big poop!

• mama1119
    mama1119

I think my daughter is going to be spongebob

• okie46
    okie46

Be "Bob" from "Bob, the guy with the huge smile on his face and raised eyebrows. You know, the guy from the "Little blue pill" commercial that has a new "spring in his attitude" and "respect in the neighborhood". You could wear a blue polyester suit pants pulled high, short sleeve dress shirt and cover up your eyebrows with makeup and paint new ones higher up so you look surprised. Then go around with a huge grin on your face wave and say to everyone "HI, I'm BOB"!!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

this year me and my trusty scooter are going to play priate and terrorize the neighbourhood

Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rumm........

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

We're going to be drunk !!!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I don't think "drunk" is a costume!

Any body thought of dressing up like JW's and going door to door getting candy in their book bag?

• parakeet
    parakeet

I'm going to glue popcorn and crumpled candy wrappers to a t-shirt and go as the floor of a movie theater.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit