Its Over

by diamondblue1974 29 Replies latest social relationships

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Shame to hear that Gary, I can remember how made up and pleased you were when you first got married after thinking you would never find anyone else after your first wife .

As most have said you're better off finishing and being sad for a little while rather than drag that misery out for what could be years.

Shame you're not local I'd drag you out for a beer or two.

<<hugs >>

Ps is it true you've been performing unnatural acts with various immoral carp? lol

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

Sorry to hear that Gary. Our thoughts are with you.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I can remember how made up and pleased you were when you first got married after thinking you would never find anyone else after your first wife

I do remember feeling pleased and made up when we first got married but I dont recall ever thinking that I would never find anyone else after my first wife; to be honest I wasnt short of offers lol, but its a shame that this hasnt worked out as originally planned.

Thank you so much though for your kind words, they made a lot of sense to me and they are really appreciated.

DB74

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    to be honest I wasnt short of offers lol,

hark at Mr Pulling-Pants here!

• Angharad
    Angharad

I'm so sorry to hear this Gary

Hope things get easier soon

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gary / Crumpet:
    I've not been around much, recently, with pressures of work, etc., so I didn't really see this coming. I wouldn't wish divorce/seperation on my worst enemy - it hurts like billy-o - so I'm sorry to hear of your change in circumstances.

Whoever originated the statements "better to have loved and lost..." and "whatever doesn't kill ya..." want shot, IMHO!

DN:

Ps is it true you've been performing unnatural acts with various immoral carp?

I heard that rumour... I started that rumour!!!

• jaredg
    jaredg

Hey man I feel ya. My finance and I just broke up this past weekend, ending a 5 year long relationship. It's hard man...real hard!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((((((((( to all of us with broken dreams ))))))))) It seems that when one dream dies, all the other dead dreams resurrect themselves and come to the funeral. ((((( Nina )))) (((( Gary )))) (((( JaredG))))

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Ps is it true you've been performing unnatural acts with various immoral carp?

Who says it was unnatural !??

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

hey forget fishing and feeling sad you should go to london

my dirvorce came thru yesterday, (we're all at it aren't we??)

seriously thou here if you need me x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit