NEW LIGHT ALERT! TARGET 2015 END TIMES! EVE WAS CREATED 40 YEARS AFTER ADAM! THE END IS NEAR!

by Trailer Park Pioneer 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

This is going around the Kingdom Halls now, I thought it was a hoax but are not all the End Time Dates produced by the Organization some hoax or con?  The reason why the End did not come in 1975 was the Watchtower Society had not put Eve's creation in their equation.  I was told when we had a "meet and greet" if "we knew the date of Eve's creation we would know the year Jehovah was going to destroy the Earth.

It's been 40 years since 1975, can you believe it's been 40 years since "Stay Alive Till 1975!"?  The older generation has not died off and they are still carrying the Old Light in their book bags.  The vocal loudmouth JWs not put out to pasture are speaking about 2015 being the year the End is coming, what do you think?   How come they don't figure Satan knows the day and hour Eve was created, if Jesus told the truth and said "Nobody knows the day or Hour", how are these JWs getting away with bringing up a sore subject that robbed humans of their most precious asset, their time?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome to the board TPP , glad to have you here , tell us a little about yourself  , not too much mind you just enough to get to know you a bit better.

We dont need to know your true identity just a little about your experiences with JW`s .

smiddy

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Yeah I heard this theory a few years back, it was being discussed by bethelites in London. 
  • fiddler
    fiddler

These people trying to calculate a year are just desparate Iggitts!

As the saying goes around here, 'wash, rince, repeat'

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i think  2015 will be the time of the end for quite a number of elderly dubs.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    If watchtower knows what's good for its self, they will stay right the hell away from end time predictions. 
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    The whole if we knew when eve was created we would know when Armageddon was going to happen thing has been around since I was a kid. 40 years is a long time to wonder around by yourself naming all the animals.  Too bad Adam hadn't eaten from the tree of knowledge he might have been able to clone himself a companion. LOL
  • jemba
    jemba
    But truthseeker JWs would just think that Jeh planned for them to live forever so 40 year's isnt that long compared to eternity. They will believe anything if it confirms their belief that Armageddon is coming to destroy everyone but the most holy JWs like themselves. 😐
  • AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The reason why the End did not come in 1975 was the Watchtower Society had not put Eve's creation in their equation.

This is interesting considering the claim WT makes ad nauseum, specifically:  WT is "spirit-directed". If it's spirit-directed, why didn't it just tell WT when Eve was created?

1874, 1914, and 1925 were "god's dates, not ours". 1975 was based on the alleged end of 6,000 years of man's existence and the beginning of the seventh millennium.  

WT is the poster child for the Fool's Errand and will never learn its lesson... 

• hoser
    hoser
    Why 40 years, not 41 or 50 or 70?  

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit