Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.........

by ScoobySnax 41 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I'm pretty sure it was Batmans fault that I turned out gay. Course it's just a theory.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

It could be easy to confuse Batman and Robin in tight nylons with the girls in the space programmes!

I liked 3-2-1 and the Generation Game on the game shows side.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

As a Kid/young adult Dr Who with Tom Baker now PBS NOVA

Star Trex debuted 1967 i was born hardcore JW in 57 and developed a bond with Mr Spock's analytical stamina and wished to be unemotive like him as i was having a hard JW time in public school and difficulty in my dysfunctional dub f**ked up family.

I should have enjoyed my childhood instead i have these traumatic memories.

Curse you child abusive watchtower bastards squatting in your ivory tower while children take the heat.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Danny.....I really think you need some help.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Danny.....I really think you need some help.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Danny+Haszard&btnG=Google+Search revenge is sweet and therapeutic

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I loved watching reruns of a whole bunch of sci-fi/action shows: Buck Rogers, BattleStar Galactica, Six Million Dollar Man, Bionic Woman, the campy 60's Batman (I was crushing on Batgirl), and the original Star Trek.

Does anyone here remember watching a tv show (didn't last long at all) called "the Phoenix"? It was about an awakened ancient astronaut who sought out to find his missing partner (still wasn't awakened), and he had a medallion that conferred all sorts of neat powers to him.

• Purza
    Purza
    Ditto Battlestar Galactica with them silver Zylons with the red eyes that went left and right!

I even had Battlestar Galactica trading cards. I thought Apollo was so hot and my friend lusted after Starbuck. Ahhh. . . those were the days. Sigh.

Purza

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I prefer Duck Dodgers of the 24th and a half century!

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Anyone remember "The great space coaster" and "Creature double feature" ?

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

As a kid I used to love watching TISWAS! It was unscripted mayhem, and absolutely funny. Talking about Buck Rogers, I couldn't take it seriously because I used to laugh at that Tweaky. It looked like a penis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit