DID I TELL YOU I AM GETTING BAPTISED?

by orangefatcat 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• okie46
    okie46

I NEARLY PEE'D MY PANTS!!!

Until I read your post!!!! Hope you will feel spiritually satisfied in your new path.

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Baptism in the name of the Father, son and the holy spirit is in those names only. Adding another to that such as the Watchtower, who paints themselves into every picture and scripture verse, or any other church / religion seems undesirable to me. I respect that Jesus Christ will take into his Kingdom any he is pleased to and they will not have to have been of any brand or denomination of religion. However, I want it known that I would like to be baptized in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit here in Florida. The WT baptism was into Masonry! Anyone there with a comment?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

OFC:

I'm curious - why do you need to be baptised at all? Were you baptised as a dub?

Dowunder we have Confirmation or some get "received" into the Anglican Church but no re-baptism.

Anyway, i'm glad for you and hope all goes well.

Ozzie

P.S. perhaps we'd better let the enquirers know about 'Anglican dress, eh?

• mouthy
    mouthy

May Jesus Christ & the Holy Spirit go with you. I was baptised again when I became a Christian in the Baptist Church( Immersion. )But I think it is a thing that is not really neccesary for salvation.Dont think the thief on the side of Jesus on the cross was baptised., he didnt have time.For ME it was dying to grace(me) & trying to live as a Christian not as a JW.I dont say I am good at it, but Romans 8:1 is good enough for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit