DID I TELL YOU I AM GETTING BAPTISED?

by orangefatcat 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• brianhenke
    brianhenke

Are you planning to be immersed or sprinkled?

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I don't fit in the font therefore it is a sprinkling of Holy W ater, in the Name of the Father , Son and Holy Spirit. At the end of the baptism the pastor gives you a lit candle, and welcomes you from drankness into the light of Christ. I think that is really something special.

Right now I am leaving for church as we are having Evensong, and for those who are fellow anglicans you know what that is all about . So I must go now and everyone may you have a wonderful evening and a good week. Blessings to each one of you as you seek a path of your own.

Thanks for all your nice comments and thoughts I really do appreciate it very much.

love Orangefatcat

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

Have you found out if there are any dress codes for the actual baptism?.....just curious

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Congrats OFC

I pray it's a lovely and very special evening for you.

• juni
    juni

I'm happy that you have found what is good for you.

Juni

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Good for you! I am happy that you are going to be blessed in this way. I hope you have/had a wonderful day of celebration.

• sspo
    sspo

Happy for you but make sure you read all the small writing so there is no surprise later on.

• badboy
    badboy

HOPE IT GOES WELL,WHERE IS IT?

• NowImFree
    NowImFree

That's great, I'm happy for you. I got baptized too about 3 1/2 years ago. It was nice to undo the JW baptism into Jehovah's spirit directed org and have a real baptism into the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

By the way, you scared me too, I thought you were becoming a JW at first! What I relief.

God Bless you on your new journey,

NowImFree

• greendawn
    greendawn

I am sure you researched this commitment thoroughly and you decided it's the right way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit