Can anyone find anything wrong with this?

by agapa37 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

Welcome goldencalf/
    loved your post.
    WW

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

agapa37

Failure to respond: your account is now restricted to NIL threads daily and limited posts only until an explanation is forthcoming.

Ozzie

• KW13
    KW13

Yep. It doesn't completely support Christ and God, it ultimately brings the Watchtower bible and tract society in the equation, and makes them the center of play when Jesus never said he'd have an organization...The days text doesn't quote scripture, a lot of them might be open to your own opinion on what it means, so instead the Society put their own meaning into it, you read a paragraph after the scipture saying what it means, surely scriptures are self explaining?

• agapa37
    agapa37

Failure to respond: your account is now restricted to NIL threads daily and limited posts only until an explanation is forthcoming.

• agapa37
    agapa37

True Christianity at its best. My Grandma died. Restrict me all you want I wont be back. Thanks for helping me strenghten my resolve tostay in Gods Org. Your actions here along with certain others helped me alot.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Excellent timing, agapa. Your loving organization has just reminded you not to complain. I hear next week will be even more strident.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

agapa37,

You are not on a Christian forum, here. If you thought you were, you have only your own illusions to blame for it. Some here are Christians, but you have been antagonistic from the start. I, for one, have a difficult time feeling badly for you because you are reaping what you have sown here.

AuldSoul

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Well first I must know more about this apostle John. Who is he and how did he come up with this statement. Was it a bad dream? A little too much HEMP? Who had the book of John put in the bible at Constantinople sp?. What was Constantines agenda did he / they have political reasons ?

Can we be sure this is from God? If not what is the reason to believe this? How old is this book and why hasn't this prediction already happened? What is it? two or three thousand yrs ago?

If the author is not legit, there is no point in reading it. Let alone living your life around it.

Can you prove any of the above? If not I place little faith in it.

Outoftheorg

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Definition of chutzpah: A man kills his parents and then throws himself on the mercy of the court because he is an orphan.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

agapa37:

I let this troll-like thread 'run' in order to be fair to you and allow yo8u opportunity to at last respond to the ligitimate concerns raised - surely you would wish no less from a responsible moderator of a forum like this?

As it is, you have chosen to evade once again answering the question and instead, using a recurring theme by cultists, to "shoot the messenger".

We may feel sad at the loss of your grandmother but that occurrence doesn't prevent you answering a straight-forward question, does it?

We have extended enough latitude.

Thread closed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit