Can anyone find anything wrong with this?

by agapa37 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    In his role as Gog of Magog, Satan will launch an all-out attack against Jehovah’s peaceful Witnesses. Coming up "like clouds to cover the land," Gog’s hordes will expect an easy victory. What a shock awaits them! (Ezek. 38:14-16, 18-23) The apostle John writes: "I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse. And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True . . . Out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword, that he may strike the nations with it." This invincible "King of kings" will rescue Jehovah’s loyal worshipers and annihilate all their enemies. (Rev. 19:11-21) Do you want to be among those who will stand in awe of the victorious Son of God? Then continue to nourish your faith and to ‘prove yourself ready, because at an hour that you do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming.’—Matt. 24:43, 44. w 1/15/05 18, 19a

Jehovah's Witnesses please take note. Your own bible says you have no clue when the end is coming. How many times have you read this and still can't comprehend it?

Is your inability to understand such a simple scripture evidence that you are part of a "spirit directed" organization? I think not.

W

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hubby happened to read this one to me this morning.

My first thought was, when does Christendom "get it"? Doesn't that have to happen first? I don't see any organized effort to stamp out "Christendom" in the near horizon.

• grey matters
    grey matters

jgnat, apparently you haven't read Kingdom News 37

• Flash
    Flash

Can anyone find anything wrong with this?

In his role as Gog of Magog, Satan will launch an all-out attack against Jehovah’s peaceful Witnesses. Coming up "like clouds to cover the land," Gog’s hordes will expect an easy victory.

What a shock awaits them! (Ezek. 38:14-16, 18-23)

The so-called FDS and their supporters have a shock waiting for them too. Ezekiel 9: 5 ~ 10

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

agapa:
    This thread started with a post from you of a simple C&P from WT publication does nothing to dissuade us from concerns ove your activity on JWD.

Despite our requests on your previous thread you have failed to respond to legitimate concerns over your activity

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/119131/1.ashx

agapa37: Who knows me? Anybody?

agapa37: Well I havent been here technically but have been here through a friend....Hes been on here and left and I took over

MidwichCuckoo: So you used someone else's account then created your own?

agapa37: yes usa ive been here before

Ozziepost: Were these lies? Is so, why? If not, then who? Could you please answer this directly

Wozadummy: Wow this is like one of those cosy interrogations meetings in the back room.

Ozziepost: Yep, it does! I'm not happy with that but please remember that people here are looking for some respite from the Borg and we're not about to let them get taken for a ride.
    On the other hand, posters who are sincere receive a great deal of support when needed e.g. defd did for a while even though we may personally not have agreed with his position.
    Let us see how agapa responds.
    After all, his/her thread invites us to know more.
    Thanks. Ozzie
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo
    aweful

do i detect a freudian slip here

• Ade
    Ade

Yes,
    I thought Jesus was only to arrive twice ( ask a JW ), however according to the JW'S he came to earth as a man , came again in 1914 and here is his third visitation??.

God bless you Ade

• Mary
    Mary
    agapa37 asked: Can anyone find anything wrong with this?

My answer is: Yes. The Witnesses have taken a scripture that clearly applies to fleshly Israel and decided to apply it to themselves. Need proof?

14 "Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, O Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I show myself holy through you before their eyes.

Please show us where you get the brainiac idea that this is referring to Jehovah's Witnesses", other than by their own pathetic, twisted interpretation of the scriptures. I always get a laugh out of the Governing Booby's slide on interpreting the Old Testament: whenever the scriptures speak positively about the nation of Israel, they twist it to make it apply to themselves; whenever ancient Israel committed apostasy, then they twist it to make it apply to "Babylon the Great".

You got any more silly quotes from the Daily Hexed you'd like to share with us?

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled

As you can see, Agapa is becoming famous for starting threads to get people going and then heading for the hills. I wonder if he/she will ever answer a direct questions. Hmmmmmm.....

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    Satan will launch an all-out attack against Jehovah’s peaceful Witnesses

Who are Jehovah's Witnesses? Why would Satan care about a printing company.

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit