Sunday School for little WITLESSES?

by hamsterbait 15 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Can you imagine it?

They will never do it, because they know how important the mesmerizing repetition of buzz phrases has to be on young minds between spankings.

But what if???

"Now Little unbaptized Sisters and Brothers, let's paint a grisly picture of all the Worldly peoples' children dying at Armageddon with their tongues and eyes rotting in their heads and their flesh dropping off their bones as they scream for help from their Mommy and Daddy. Maybe you want to show Mommy and Daddy already rotted to death on the ground and being eaten by the pretty little birds."

Any other ideas for JW Sunday School?

HB

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

They could teach them the Pledge of Allegiance to the Watchtower:

I pledge allegiance

to the Watchtower of the Kingdom of God

and to the theocracy for which it stands

One spiritual nation

(of which we are members by extension)

Under God,

Invisible presence, with lies and new light for all.

W.Once

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I've heard of dub-run schools. My goodness, that would be a horrible place to send your kids, eh?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

back in the 80's there was one in the Los Angeles area, ended up being a school full of bad JW kids

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    back in the 80's there was one in the Los Angeles area, ended up being a school full of bad JW kids

Exactly. I went to a party in Carlsbad with a bunch of fake dub kids. I had met only a handful of them before. It was a colossal waste of time; those kids were VERY annoying. Fake dub kids in affluent areas are the worst.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Today kids, we're going to make bas relief or paper mache likenesses of Rutherford, Russell, Knorr, Franze, etc., kind of like Mt. Rushmore!

After all - they are worshipped, are they not?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

How about - Pin the Tail on the Beast?

• rebel8
    rebel8

Lessons:

Christmas is from God and is a “Grand Event”
    A study of WT 12/1/1904

Why the White Race is Superior
    A study of Watchtower 7/15/1902

Larger Brain Size in Males—Proof of Superiority Over Females
    A study of Awake 8/22/1967

The Nazis Were Right
    A study of Vindication 1931

Doctors are Stupid and Untrustworthy
    A study of Golden Age, 9/23/1936, 9/26/1934, 7/24/1929

Shunning Aluminum
    A study of The Golden Age, 3/21/1928, 1930, 10/28/1931, 10/26/1932, 11/12/1929, 9/23/1936, 9/23/1936, 9/8/1937; Awake, 1/8/1947, 5/22/1948, 8/8/1949

Christ’s Plans to Use Intravenous Drugs
    The Golden Age, 3/17/1920

Honest demons say radium cures disease
    A study of The Golden Age, 2/2/1921

Germs do not exist
    The Golden Age, 1/1/1923, 1/16/1924, 8/25/1929

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

and of course sunday school for jw's would have to be run by a brother who is deserving of such a privelege.

women cannot run it! they dont have a penis!! they must be submissive and learn from the program , not have a position of TEACHING!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Its funny this subject was brought up. There was a woman in my mom's hall who took it upon herself to start up a "Sunday School" (although it was not called that) for all the little witness kids. Word got out and it wound up being more like a babysitting service. Word got out further and the elders put a stop to it saying it was the individual parents' obligation to teach their own children. This took place just last year.

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit