Im IMPOTENT a new way to beat the system

by Afrancis 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Afrancis
    Afrancis

A quick example i would like to share with you guys to show the way the elders are carrying on today. My father a ministeral servant, had an affair with another woman, and is still with this other woman.(shes not a JW, but a so called "bible study") He lives with her and when consulted by the elders and asked "are you having pre marital relations woth this woman" his reply is "i cant im IMPOTENT!" yep he stills with her,living with her and the womans daughter and her son call him dad and grandad, he doesnt have anything to do with me and my older brother and siste

to make matters worse he still not disfellowdship. they said theres nothing they can do and the only way my mum can get her spiritual divorce is if he signs a written confession. This has been going on for 6 years.

Understand why i dont goto meetings anymore?

• sspo
    sspo

That's a lot crap.

If he is spending the night with another woman that was enough proof that he had sex relation with her and you could get df and would be enough proof of adultery for a mate.

He does not have to have sex with her but just play around with her sexually and it is considered gross sexual misconduct.

You better talk to your mother about it and to the elders. The stuff below is from the elders book

Loose conduct is a shocking, flagrant disregard for Jehovah's

moral standards. (Gal. 5:19; w83 3/15 p. 31; w73 9/15 pp. 574-6)

It may include the willful practice of heavy petting or the fondling of breasts.

The nature, circumstances, and actual extent of what
    has occurred may indicate loose conduct, which would require judicial action.

Such practices can easily lead to por.nei´a.

" Por.nei´a"

involves immoral use of the genitals of at least
    one human ( whether in a natural or a perverted way ), and
    there must have been another party to the immorality‹a
    human of either sex or a beast; willing participation incurs
    guilt and requires judicial action. It is not a casual touch-
    ing of the sex organs between persons but involves the
    manipulation of the genitals. (w83 6/1 pp. 23-6; w83 3/15 pp. 30-1)

Strong circumstantial evidence, such as pregnancy or evidence

(testified to by at least two witnesses) that the
    accused stayed all night in the same house with a person of
    the opposite sex (or in the same house with a known
    homosexual ) under improper circumstances, is acceptable

It includes oral and anal sex or mutual masturbation
    between persons not married to each other, homosexuality, lesbianism,

fornication, adultery, incest, and bestiality. (Lev. 20:10, 13, 15, 16;

• loosie
    loosie

I agree it a load of crap. Is his tongue broken too?

• sspo
    sspo

Sometime elders can be real idiots and screw people lives for not knowing what they're doing.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

This is crazy. I couldn't drive an elderly sister home at night without a chaperone for fear of being called up to a JC.

• Afrancis
    Afrancis

Trust me i understand all the comments, my mother has written to the bethel, the circuit overseer, the governing overseers, the elders, she has 6 years of copied letters to show, dating from when she 1st had supisions, to when they were seen together, to him living with the woman, and more..., the elders saw her last week and said its too late to do anything now,and they appologise for making a mistake 6 years ago (they didnt believe her as the elder asigned to the case was my dads best friend for 30 years...typical...) and as they have lost contact with him, theres nothing they can do so now she has to stay "married" and cannot move on with her life. they say the same old rubbish... leave it up2 jehovah...Shes been a witnes for over 25 years, she just feels like giving up

• sspo
    sspo

tell her to move on, get married if she can and repent, be on restriction for six months and move on with her life.

Many have done that, just play the system

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I agree it a load of crap. Is his tongue broken too?

LMAO

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

I agree it a load of crap. Is his tongue broken too? Forked perhaps...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Perhaps she could marry an 'impotent' man, or just move in w him. Hee hee.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit