• Arthur
    Arthur

Ask Mel Gibson.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey Outy, LOL,

22-Aug-06 06:57 Aug 22, 2006 by OUTLAW: Correct formatting
    22-Aug-06 07:01 Aug 22, 2006 by OUTLAW: Correct formatting

What does it take to format the short message you posted, LOL! You really must be drunk!!

What on earth are you doing with that penguin?

SENSORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

While the Jewish leaders and people are portrayed as having the greater guilt I wouldn't exonerate the Roman Pilate either. He had the final say in the matter and instead of washing his hands and saying "they made me do it," he could have refused. Are we to imagine that the Jews were that powerful and influential that he couldn't turn them down?

• Norm
    Norm

Does it really matter?

Norm

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Norm (waves in the direction of Norway!),

Does it really matter?

Actually, I'd like to learn people's opinions about this because both Jews and Romans, especially Pontius, have been blamed - but as there is no historical evidence that Jesus even existed it's all very interesting in as much as people are blaming other people for an event that never even happened! Ian

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Paul, insists the death of his heavenly Christ figure was carried out by the invisible archons (rulers) en masse. He has not heard the one about the Jews forcing the Roman governor to execute an innocent man.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

GoodMorning Ian..Yes,it took me a few trys to get it right..Writing a joke has to be done right,or the readers don`t get the impact you want..Yours response was perfect..LOL!!..And whats this about me and the Penguins??!!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• done4good
    done4good

Actually FWIW, the writings of Josephus, (yes, he was Jewsih, so probably biased), give fairly detailed evidence of the greater blame being that of the Romans.

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit