Did the Jews kill Jesus?

by OUTLAW 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• heathen
    heathen

Well mary that is pretty sick that some "christian" would say such a rotten thing but after all "christians" are not all what they profess to be ,most are miserable hypocrites . It is totally insane that anyone would think it their responsibility to condemn others over something that happened 2 thousand year ago , The jews did suffer plenty in 70 CE after God had dropped them as a chosen nation and the Romans slauthered and enslaved everyboy . The apostles were all jewish and many first century christians were in fact jewish so the opposite is in effect of showing decency to people of all ethnicity . Christians are not called to rath but to be peacable with all people all the time . I agree the bible has been translated and re translated so getting it all to agree is very hard and I also believe people deliberately put errors in as well . I did read all 4 accounts of christs life and ministry and found in the stories it is the jewish religious leader that oppose jesus every step and even plotted to kill him several times . They even quoted the mosaic law during jesus trial that allowed a blasphemer to be hung on a stake , Jesus flat out denied any attempt or desire to cause Rome any problems politically whatso ever so these claims that Rome thought Jesus was a troublemaker are not scriptural . Deuteronomy 21:22 Galatians 3:13

• Rooster
    Rooster

24 Seeing that it did no good but, rather, an uproar was arising, Pilate took water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying: "I am innocent of the blood of this [man]. YOU yourselves must see to it." 25 At that all the people said in answer: "His blood come upon us and upon our children." 26 Then he released Bar·ab´bas to them, but he had Jesus whipped and handed him over to be impaled.

• Gill
    Gill

Which Jesus? There were quite a few.

Jehoshua Ben Joseph, was killed by the Romans and the Jews.

Jesus Christs were regularly killed by the Romans to keep the Jewish population in fear.

• heathen
    heathen

We are talking about the one born in bethlehem and became known as jesus of nazareth who had mary and joseph as parents and led the apostles around Israel preaching about salvation .

• greendawn
    greendawn

Yes they did, that's why the Christian church arose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit