Here we go - elder's hassle AK Jeff - round three.....

by AK - Jeff 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Happy birthday Jeff!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings AK - Jeff,

Just keep playing the hide & seek game, and like a smelly fart the air will finally clear. Keep us posted.

Dismembered

• Honesty
    Honesty

No wonder JW's don't do good unto others with charitable donations of their time.

They don't have any time left after spending it spotting and tracking suspected defectors.

Hang in there, Jeff.

P.S. Send me their addresses and I'll put them on my Christmas card list this year.

• unique1
    unique1

I feel you. They assigned me to a sister who came by all the time. Sweet lady actually. Then the elders would come by, sometimes on the same day to harass me. The only way I got it all to stop was to ask to have my baptism nullified. I hope it does not get to that extreme with you. Next time you see them, tell them God made you a free moral agent as stated so many times in the literature and that as a free moral agent you have decided you don't want to go to meetings. Tell them if you change your mind you will return but that at the moment you don't feel like it. Then ask them to please stop harrassing you because you are capeable of making your own decisions. Slam the door and hope it works.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I have really gotten to where I don't care what they do - I hate to do the DA thing, just because it is playing by thier rules still.

So, this morning I put together a little letter for this elder. Part of the deal will be that he leaves wifey alone until her Mom dies, so she doesn't lose her, otherwise they can go play with themselves for all I care. [Oops, that could lead to the great sin of maturbation.]

Here is the letter I wrote to him - I made it purposefully crass and rude, although I am not that sort to those whom I respect and meet day to day. I guess a little venom is bound to leak from the fangs of a hard line apostate from time to time.

August 22 2006

Jim:

Regarding; The elder’s constant efforts to contact me in the past few months [ harassment ], and your latest call to my home after I had clearly stated to your fellows that I was not interested in any conversation with your sort.

Sad indeed. For years you circumvent my company, treating me as some sort of malevolent person, gossip and slander my good Christian character among those I have known as my associates and friends for 4 decades, shun me in public, ignore me in private times of grief [your wonderfully kind boycott of my mother’s funeral]. Now you wish to ’finish me off’ huh? A quick theocratic bullet to my head as I lay among the dead and wounded? Sick b*stards!

Your reasons for wanting some sort of conclusion to our relationship are ludicrous and irrational, since I am not one of your cybernetic followers, do not claim to be one of them, and know that God could care less about your little imaginary games of divine exclusivity. Still, clearly you are interested in ‘reaping your pound of flesh’. On the back of this letter I cite your own ‘secret’ elder’s handbook as to why this is even in violation of your own rulebook. I imagine your CO is putting the pressure on, huh? Politics and legalistic religion, being what they are!

Here is the deal - the only one you get! So listen carefully!

I drink my morning coffee at the same coffee-bar nearly every Monday through Thursday, and nearly the same time. I drive a small red two door Ford ZX2. I park on the North side of the building most days. Of course you know this, since you have instructed the ‘service groups’ to avoid the place when I am there. Anyway, here is the deal; You show up there, alone, and without the monkey suit on. If anyone else is with you, if there is a ‘car group’ waiting outside, the deal is off! You give me 20 minutes of your undivided attention. Afterwards, if you still want it, I will provide the letter you seek, within 30 days or so. [Giving my counsel time to review it before I submit it.] If you become argumentative, or refuse to give me those 20 minutes to explain my position - then the deal is off. You go your way and I go mine and we are still at square one. Blackmail? Maybe. But since I know that you think I am dead already - what the hell? Note; on nice days I leave to play golf, so T-times will hold precedent over religious foolishness, just so you know.

I am really not interesting in seeing you - You proved your character long ago as regards our personal friendship. Completely one-sided and selfish - all take and no give. Also, I have a life to live after wasting the better part of it in your little theocratic playhouse. But I know that in your fantasy world, where the shekinah appointed hold the power strings, this is important. You need to kill the dissidents before someone can see the real truth. So, I agree to meet in this way on these days only. Do not call and bother my family anymore. We do it my way or no way if you wish a quick resolution.

Together with you in looking forward to the upcoming death of 6 Billion people, so that you and your playmates may inhabit the earth in ‘peace’.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

great letter!

but, they wont meet you, they'll df you for cussin!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

JEFF!

I LOVED the letter----especially where you wrote;

and know that God could care less about your little imaginary games of divine exclusivity.

That bit about the shekinah light wasn't too shabby either!

My hat is off to you with a big and four ! I would SO enjoy being there to see you in action in that coffee shop----but we know that these cowards aren't gonna give you time to say your piece!

hugs,

Annie

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

AK - Jeff,

Great letter!

Dismembered

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Say Jeff,

Aren't you assuming he can read? Sounds like some primevel baboon to me.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx all for the support. Annie - I suppose you are right. That 20 minutes is never going to happen. But throw out a challange once in a while and see what happens. This particular elder is the nervous sort - so he will most likely have to poop all afternoon as he stews this one! LOL

I am off to that coffee shop now - and to deliver the letter to the doorstep of the 'man'!

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit