Is the first year really the hardest?????

by mama1119 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    remark about how hard he has been working and he is so tired and his poor back etc....

Does he have back problems? If so, that should be given some consideration. I've had debilitating back problems for the last 28 years - since I was 20. The pain can be bad enough without having people treat you like you're just "lazy" or "seeking attention". Because of the nature of my work I was also unable to work more than 40 hours a week. I eventually retrained and found work that isn't hard on my back. I also dumped the people in my life who were unwilling to accept me along with my limitations. Life has never been better.

W

• mama1119
    mama1119

Finally Free- No he doesn't have back problems. I feel for people that have back problems, I know how tough that can be, but he is not one of them.

We start marraige counseling next week, so hopefully that will do something for us.

We were only together for 6 months before we got married, although we do have a 3 year old (its a long story) we had never lived together before we got married, probably would have been a good idea thinking back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit