My "Peculiarity"...

by AGuest 34 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest larc... may YOU have peace... and may you know that I have such peace... and quiet in my personal life. I have a family that I love, friends that I love... and that love me... a job that I love... a GOD and Master that I love... and love me...

I was talking with some of my 'brothers' in Christ a few weeks back, and we were talking about 'suffering' in this system... and awaiting the end. I had to tell them, however, that my life is SO at peace, and I am NOT suffering in any way... other than what I 'bear' in my 'commission'... that I have no desire to pray for the 'end' just yet.

Rather, it is my TRUEST hope and desire that I can tell what I hear and share what I see, and by some small means, others will be able to grow in their faith... and 'exercise' it... and eventually hear and see, too. Many already have... and I rejoice greatly in that. They are not as vocal as I, not publicly, but that is because we all possess a different 'nature'. They have their 'gifts'... and I have mine. And we 'share' our gifts, as one Body.

You have always been most kind to me, larc. Even when we did not agree, and even when I 'tested' your nerves, you have shown no malice or hostility toward me. Therefore, again, I wish:

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JAH OF ARMIES, and the peace of His Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you... to time indefinite... if you so wish it. May He grant you to reside in the kingdom of my Lord at that time when all 'sheep' are granted entry. And may you reside there... you AND your entire household... to time indefinite.

I am...

YOUR servant, and a slave of Christ,

Shelby

• AGuest
    AGuest

Logical... may you have peace... and may you know and CONTINUE to know... always... that my love for you abounds far past the confines of this realm, into that which has no boundary and knows no end.

May it be granted, then, for you to recline with this, my Lord's servant girl, at his table, in the kingdom of the Son of God. May I be granted then to serve you, as well as ALL of his 'belongings', in the capacity that he had prescribed for me... with rejoicing and love... always... to time indefinite.

I WILL see you there, dear one. And until then, peace!

Your servant, sister, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

• Julie
    Julie

Hi Shelby,

I think I have addressed most of the subject matter here in my reply on the other thread. At least the issue of hypocrisy that you claim(again and wrongly).

It is quite long, I apologize for that but I will let that stand as the reply for this thread also.

And you think I am not merciful....

Julie

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I wasn't going to post on this again at all, because I think it should die a slow death and not keep getting pushed back to the top. I'm sorry, but my opinion is that you, Shelby, have an inferiority complex and just have to get these threads going all about your "visions", and to keep drawing undue attention to yourself.

I don't doubt that you are sincere in your beliefs about your "trips", but when most of us are quite concerned with much more important matters right now, like thousands of DEAD people, you keep a post going on and on. Sorry, it does seem like you are "glorifying" yourself.
    So, I, for one, will not push it up to the top again.

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• JW72
    JW72

HASN'T ANYONE ELSE BEEN THERE???

'SHELBY'S POT-SMOKING MAD-HOUSE'

SHE GETS THROUGH ABOUT 15 VISIONS ON A 'GOOD' NIGHT, IT'S GREEEEEEAAAAAAT FUN!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit