My "Peculiarity"...

by AGuest 34 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Toddy... may you have peace... and may you know and understand that I do not know what my vision 'means'... for you. I only know what it meant... for me.

Cassiline... peace to you, too... and I do not know 'Nickelodeon' per se, as I think my children were a bit old when it came out (I remember "Voltron", "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and "Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers", to name a few. I know they watched those, because they still sing the theme songs.) And I personally don't watch that much television. Not much time.

Miss Julie, peace to you...

I guess we can all be thankful they grew up before yo slipped deeply into the world of lunacy.

"But don't let ME insult you, Shelby..."

Actually, they were about 2 and 7 when my 'slip' started. I prefer, however, to call it 'enlightenment'. You can call it what you will, as I couldn't stop you anyway...

I opened this thread and read your post for one simple reason Shelby.

Yes, I know: you couldn't NOT...

I marvel that there are people out there that have such a mindset as yours.

Doesn't sound like you're doing too much 'marveling' to me, Jules. At lot of maligning... but can't see the 'marveling' yet.

On one hand you claim to me in a thread (that I still await your reply in BTW) that you never said God spoke to you.

No, I did not. Please... go back and read it.

Now you make even more bizarre claims (other than those you denied) that you have been taken and shown things by "my lord".

Yeah, so, and?

Truth be told it frightens me that there are such zealots as you in the world.

It FRIGHTENS you, Julie, because it is DIFFERENT from you. And you don't UNDERSTAND it. Obviously, YOU did not see yourself in the 'vision'.

Of course we need only to turn on the TV and watch the devastation to this great nation to know that zealots exist and the damamge they can do.

Yep. I gotta couple GLCMs sitting in my front closet... as we speak. Just closed a 'deal' on several thousand AK-whatever assault rifles, too. What is that Farkel's always sayin' about 'duck!'? Better watch 'yo back, Jules, girl, cause I gots access to THE 'switch'. I'm training terrorists... as we speak. Oh, yeah.

Lunatic Zealots make me frightened for my children.

Girlfriend, to some degree, they make ME frightened! But I don't necessarily live a purely 'whitebread' world. So it just happens to frighten me for all of the 'pita', 'pumpernickle', 'rye', 'french', 'corn', 'roti', and 'unleavened' bread eaters, too. WherEVER they may be.

You know else also frightens me? "Frightened" mommies... ones who are SO such... that they teach their children such 'fear', too. You know, like... "DON'T watch that movie, Johnny... it has demons and you'll be possessed or go crazy!!" Or, "DON'T listen to the voice, Shelby, cause God ain't talkin' and you've been possessed by demons... or gone crazy!"

Same thing, in my 'book'.

Peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• bigboi
    bigboi
    You know else also frightens me? "Frightened" mommies... ones who are SO such... that they teach their children such 'fear', too. You know, like... "DON'T watch that movie, Johnny... it has demons and you'll be possessed or go crazy!!" Or, "DON'T listen to the voice, Shelby, cause God ain't talkin' and you've been possessed by demons... or gone crazy!"

Fear leads ppl to say all kinds of crazy things and make all kinds of CRAZY ASSumptions. Don't you agree Mama? I think you oughta take a well-deserved break from all this, ma.

I'm waiting from some correspondence from you? Did you get mine?

ONE....

bigboi

"life's a bitch a with a g-string and a twelve pack of Busch."

• larc
    larc

Folks,

I see nothing to fear in AGuest. Her visions and her posts contain no hint of anger or vindictiveness. All her messages are of love and mercy. She is not a threat.

Her visions are not schizophrenic in nature. Schizophrenic hallucinations are much more disjointed and lack a coherent theme. Furthermore, I know that AGuest has a responsible job, something that schizophrenics can not manage.

What are the origins of her visions? I don't have a clue. Perhaps her skill at prayer and meditation have become so good that she shuts out the world so effectively so that her unconscious thoughts become expressed in a hallunitory fashion. Many Native American religious leaders had similiar experiences.

• Julie
    Julie

Shelby herself doesn't frighten me. No, it is hard-core zealousness, by religous fanatics.

:Actually, they were about 2 and 7 when my 'slip' started. I prefer, however, to call it 'enlightenment'. You can call it what you will, as I couldn't stop you anyway...

Oh I see, so they were that young when you became able to justify horrible violence as "loving acts".

:It FRIGHTENS you, Julie, because it is DIFFERENT from you. And you don't UNDERSTAND it. Obviously, YOU did not see yourself in the 'vision'.

:Yep. I gotta couple GLCMs sitting in my front closet... as we speak. Just closed a 'deal' on several thousand AK-whatever assault rifles, too. What is that Farkel's always sayin' about 'duck!'? Better watch 'yo back, Jules, girl, cause I gots access to THE 'switch'. I'm training terrorists... as we speak. Oh, yeah.

You can stick your sarcasm up your self-righteous ass Shelby. I've got one word for you when it comes to explaining what religous zealots can do: Taliban. If you know shit about anything you would know how people suffer when Extreme Interpretations are implemented as the Law of the Land. I have no doubt that you and those like you would do the same to America in the blink of an eye. The only difference would be the religions, results would be the same.

:

Lunatic Zealots make me frightened for my children.

:Girlfriend, to some degree, they make ME frightened!

You are one Shelby, wake up.

:But I don't necessarily live a purely 'whitebread' world.

You don't even live in the real world.

:You know else also frightens me? "Frightened" mommies... ones who are SO such... that they teach their children such 'fear', too. You know, like... "DON'T watch that movie, Johnny... it has demons and you'll be possessed or go crazy!!"

Um, are you trying to imply this is me? I do not teach my children to be fearful of anything, least of all the truth (you know Shelby--Facts). You on the other hand wouldn't know a fact if it bit you. And as for Demons, I don't believe in such nonsense, why would I be fearful of such? Only a lunatic would harbor such fears.

: Or, "DON'T listen to the voice, Shelby, cause God ain't talkin' and you've been possessed by demons... or gone crazy!"

How about "take your medicine Shelby so you don't hear those voices again today"? BTW, didn't you claim in the thread you have yet to answer that you don't hear from God? Like I asked you there, which is it Shelby?

:Same thing, in my 'book'.

Must be some book. The Book of Lunacy.

I wonder how you can hope to maintain your saint/martyr image when you display such self-righteous ignorance?

Julie

• arkangel
    arkangel

My Dear Shelby,
    Take heart for you have now joined the ranks of the Christ and his followers for they to were thought to be the "bad guys". They were ridiculed, tortured and murdered because they taught a different message, saw visions, heard the Holy Spirit's voice and believed very different than the world of their time. It is so easy to see just how easy it was for the world of their time to do such horrible things to them by reading the various posts on this board. Thank goodness your faith is securely intact. Thanks for sharing your vision.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Arkangel, larc, and BigMan... may you all have peace... and may I thank you for your love and kindness. Big, no, I didn't get anything from you, but I have emailed you from my current 'address'. I await hearing from you.

To you all, may the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JAH OF ARMIES, and the peace of His Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... be upon you... always and until time indefinite... if you so wish it.

I am,

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• larc
    larc

AGuest,

As you know, I don't share your beliefs. Your message is a simple one of love and mercy (I don't reject this core concept), though your posts are a little verbose at times for my taste. Sometimes, people can mistake a simple message for a simple mind. That idea was dispelled in my case, when you made very mature, intelligent posts regarding the subject of race and affirmative action.

Shelby, may you have peace and quiet <-:), at least in your personal life, because you won't find it here, I'm afraid.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

AGuest:

Your dream contains a very simple and direct message that it is my task to clarify for you.

Here it is:

PLEASE, PLEASE STOP EATING CHEESE BEFORE BEDTIME.

Expatbrit

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Shelby herself doesn't frighten me.

Well, praise JAH for that... and may you have peace... because I truly intend to frighten NO one.

No, it is hard-core zealousness, by religous fanatics.

That's right! And watch out, folks, 'cause Shelby's a trained... uh, 'special forces' agent... with a pilot's license and EVERYTHING. And she don't even LIKE to fly! Now THAT's some 'special force'. Yes?

Oh I see, so they were that young when you became able to justify horrible violence as "loving acts".

Er? Are you once again putting words in someone's mouth? You? Julie's Hypocrisy... six... and counting.

You can stick your sarcasm up your self-righteous ass Shelby.

Oooh! NICE words from a NICE lady. Do you teach your children to speak that way? Mine don't. At least not publicly.

I've got one word for you when it comes to explaining what religous zealots can do: Taliban.

Which is suppose to mean... what?... to me? My understanding is that ONE of their beliefs is in the possession of women. I am a woman, sooo.... no, I don't THINK me and them 'see eye to eye'...

If you know shit about anything

GREAT language, Mom... you GO, girl! SET that example...

you would know how people suffer when Extreme Interpretations are implemented as the Law of the Land.

Oh, you mean Extremem Interpretation like when the U.S. armed Hussein and Iraq to help overthrow the Ayatollah and Iran and then afterward began to dictate to Iraq how they had to live and what customs they needed to adopt in order to recompense for the arms, so that the Iraqis, etc., had to now come under the Law of the U.S.'s "land"?

You mean the Extreme Interpretation of spreading capitalism and the western culture all over the world, even in lands where such a thing goes against their beliefs, so that such beliefs are stamped out and replaced by the Law... of THIS "land"?

You mean the Extreme Interpretation of stripping the Middle East of its oil at rock bottom prices, while sitting on and stockpiling its own oil, so that when the rest of the world comes into need, it can charge EXORBITANT prices so as to have the rest of the world succumb and be in subjection to the Law of IT's "land"?

Shoot, yeah, girlfriend... I SEE how people suffer under such implementation. Tell me... DO YOU? Ah, yes, that's right: only if it is AMERICAN people 'suffering'. Yes?

I have no doubt that you and those like you...

Yes, my "ilk"...

would do the same to America in the blink of an eye.

Surely, you jest! ATTENTION: Can someone tell this woman that I am a BLACK woman, the descendant of African slaves, born in the U.S. in the late 50's, schooled during the civil rights movement and Vietnam... and that if I ain't blown up nothing by now... chances are, I ain't never gonna?

Girlfriend, I don't even do 'BB" guns...

The only difference would be the religions, results would be the same.

Now, that was just too stupi... uh, ignorant, to even warrant a reply.

Lunatic Zealots make me frightened for my children. You are one Shelby, wake up.

Then all I can say to you, dear one, is 'be afraid'... be VERY afraid. Cause I am about to graduate pilot school and get my license and get me a boxcutter and go to Boston and hijack a Boeing 767 and crash it into... oh, oops. There's nothing there left to crash into, there, is there? Okayyy, well, then, then, uh, uh... I'm... uh, CHICAGO bound! Yeah, that's it! Sears Tower... here I come! Oprah... watch out! Julie... DUCK!

You don't even live in the real world.

True that. But I am the first one to admit that, Julie. Honest. Cause this ain't the 'real' world. This is a COPY of the reality. This one... came OUT of that one. Have you not heard and did you not read it?

Um, are you trying to imply this is me?

Well, now, there's saying... what is it... "if the shoe fits"?

I do not teach my children to be fearful of anything, least of all the truth (you know Shelby--Facts)

No, you just teach them to consider some people as "Islamic... bastards". As if all Muslims were in on it. Like all Americans were in on Vietnam.

"It's a thin linnnneeeee..."

You on the other hand wouldn't know a fact if it bit you.

I think I most certainly WOULD know a fact... even BEFORE it bit me. But most certainly... if it bit me.

And as for Demons, I don't believe in such nonsense, why would I be fearful of such?

Well, while you shouldn't necessarily be afraid of them, you should most certainly believe in their existence. That is, if you believe in the existence of God. Which you allude that you do...

Only a lunatic would harbor such fears.

So, are ya sayin' that all JW's are lunatics? Be careful, Jules... don't forget where you are. This IS, afterall, "JW.com"... LOLOLOL!

How about "take your medicine Shelby so you don't hear those voices again today"?

Girl, no WAY! I want to hear him? I am just at a loss as to why you... and others... don't!

BTW, didn't you claim in the thread you have yet to answer that you don't hear from God?

Nope. You misread... misunderstood... and then misquoted me. BIG surprise.

Like I asked you there, which is it Shelby?

And as I requested you... go back and read it again.

Must be some book. The Book of Lunacy.

That was rhetorical, again, Julie. But I will allow YOUR sarcasm...

I wonder how you can hope to maintain your saint/martyr image when you display such self-righteous ignorance?

Hope to? Maintain? Saint/martyr image? Self-righteous ignorance? I think those are all YOUR words, dear one. None apply to me, at least not in this context.

And my peace remains.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• logical
    logical

Shelby,

Thank you for sharing that.

Its quite amazing how your vision is being fulfilled, in the very thread you shared it with everyone.

Praise Jah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit