How do I get my "lesbian" co-worker to stop discussing her lifestyle?

by booker-t 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

I would out strip her...

If she nudges you in the ribs, saying "hey she's a bit of alright", as a pretty girl walks past; next time a nice chappy walk by punch her in ribs, saying "Wow, I wouldn't a bit of him, wohoo! Get in on girlfriend".

If she says "Hey I picked up a real hot chick last night."; you say "Really, I managed to get another boy friend last night... Phew two or three in one evening is a bit much but... but it keeps me fit".

If she flirts with co-workers or clients... do the same... wait 'till some bloke walks past her desk, leap on to it, legs akimbo, liking your lips provocatively...etc... etc...

I know this isn't the advice you where after, but hey... I enjoyed writing it.

PS. Try saying, "Hi Girlfriend, I know it might seem a bit old fashioned... but sometimes I get a little uncomfortable when you tell me about blah blah".

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Go 'contruction site bloke' on her.

Scratch your balls and say "what you need darlin' is a real man. Id soon roger the dyke out of you. Once youve had me sweetheart you'll never go back to carpet munching. Im hung like a donkey, you'll be begging me for it after ive finished with you".

• Shining One
    Shining One

What she is doing can be classified as sexual harrasment. You don't have to listen to any type of conversation about sexual matters.
    Rex

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

You will have to pull her aside quietly and tell her directly (in a nice way) that you do not want to hear the details about her sex life. You can say some sort of thing like "...you are a nice person but......"

Any heterosexual person would be reprimanded behind a closed door for this kind of conversation. This is HER problem. She is wrong.

There is also a remote possibility that she takes some kind of perverse pleasure in making people feel uncomfortable - but this may not be the case with her. But you have to say something to her.

LHG

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Eewww. Unwanted sexual discussions at the office are totally illegal. How clueless is she? Besides, it's kind of tacky to air your dirty laundry at work.

• thepackage
    thepackage

Ask for pictures!!!!!

• JimWood
    JimWood

Its just sex I don't see why people get so excited about it (no pun intended) That said every time she says something 'sexual' say to her, "I heard a funny joke - What do you call a lesbian dinosaur? Lickalotapus" After a while she should get the point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit