Was you ever an attendent or had an attendent in the family?

by jayhawk1 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

On the last day of one of our last conventions, my husb and I sat in two end seats in a particular section. We had car trouble and so took a really long lunch to handle the repair. When we returned, the attendant for our section was in our seats with his wife, our things were in a pile in the middle of the section in a single available seat. My husband went to talk to him, and was told by the attendant that he needed those two seats because he was the attendant, plus made no suggestion that he could or would find us another two. My husband said, 'golly you didn't need them in the morning', the kid said, 'I do now.' It was especially sucky too, because we had purposely sat with about a dozen others from our cong, and they watched this whole mess unfold.

My husband walked to me, paused, and said he had 'had enough of all this crap', did a 180 and walked back to the attendant, leaned down into his face and and with his hand motioned 'follow me', and in his face like that it was so sarcastic, I fell in love with my husband all over again. . .

He had the attendant follow him back to where I was waiting, turned around and said, 'Get your wife and all your crap out of our seats and go ask an attendant to seat you somewhere else!' It was so hot! We got our seats back.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

My wife was a flight attendent does that count?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit